forum

[resolved] Alguien me pasaria un link de osu de una version vieja? se los agradeceria

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kratos321
Alguien me pasaria un link de osu de una version vieja? se los agradeceria
Death
Any particular reason you need an old version of the game? Perhaps someone can help you solve the issue instead of immediately trying an old version of the game (which is likely missing features and has score submission mostly disabled).
Topic Starter
kratos321
What happens is that my pc is bad and then I do not run with the new version, so I go to download an old version of osu ​​because I can not solve the osu.
Death
How old is your computer/what are your PC specs (specifically GPU)? And what happens when you try to run the game? Do you get any error messages?
Topic Starter
kratos321
My computer has 1 GB of RAM and the graphics card is a bit bad, the error says was unable to obtain grafhics context.

How you can help me?
Monsquid
What's your GPU model?

Either you haven't installed the gpu drivers or your gpu is too old
Topic Starter
kratos321
El procesador: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz 1.60GHz

31bits

1 gb ram
Death
Yeah that's pretty old. You didn't provide a GPU and that CPU doesn't have integrated graphics, but based off those specs I'm just going to assume that it's too old to run the game. Just read my post in this thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/posts/7000808

And heed the note at the bottom as well.
Topic Starter
kratos321
Thanks bro <333333333333333333333333333333