forum

Can you help me find this %$#@(great) beatmap?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Exse
Hi. I really want to find a map. I am so desparate that i am making an off topic post. Its stuck in my head but i cant remember the name of the beatmap. The only things that i remember are those: Its a map similar to oddloop by noah, basiclly a reading map( dont know how you name those ), The map is ranked or loved, but i am pretty sure its ranked. Also some facts that may help. -GN played it with flashlight and got 1 miss, and then came Mathi and stole the first place with HRHD. I tried to find on GN youtube channel, but there was so much videos, and it gets hard to spot it without any info.

I want to thank in advanced all of the people that may find this map or tried)
Tad Fibonacci
Carmlillball
Is it (English) metal?
If so, I'm pretty sure I could help with this?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Is it owarase night?
Meah
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ColdTooth
OWARASE NIGHTU~

OOOH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thx meah
Serraionga
why do people keep asking game-related stuff in the one subforum that is supposed to not have osu! discussion in it

i mean i get that you're desperate but still
Carmlillball

Should've gone to Specsavers

Plini
dareni
Topic Starter
Exse
Its actually my first and maybe the last post in osu forum. So sorry if i posted in the wrong sub-forum. Dont know the rules. Just thought its off topic and this is the right place to ask.

This is not owarase night. The song doesnt have words if i remember correctly.
The song is something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/73451#osu/271616 it terms of melody and kinda readability.
abraker
Well at least he said it might be his last post. Most leave and never say a thing
Topic Starter
Exse
So i went through GN's youtube channel and actually found it) If somebody interested it was Kodou - Aoki Chihiro [HW's Another] ---> https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/687511#osu/1454845

thanks for the answers. Closed
abraker
This topic is now about %$#@ beatmaps
Serraionga
levesterz

Serraionga wrote:

%$#@
Owh
ColdTooth
iwanmt dio