forum

Add to Unplayed

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
CraZy_SkuLL_old
hello all well my question it's how to tick for make the songs again whit the pink color (no played)

i know in options there is one option for tick like you play all songs. but i want tick like i don't play any song (pink color)

there is any way for do????

thx for answers :)
those

Click the Filter Unplayed box.
Topic Starter
CraZy_SkuLL_old
no i don't want this. i mean i play maybe 100 songs of my 1000 songs then i want turn again pink color (no played) this 100 played songs.
do you understand me?
Mianki
Uninstall osu! and install it again and download all the songs again.

Download the songs again I guess
Blue Stig
Will someone please send this to feature requests? Please?
James2250
Why would you want to mark them all as unplayed again though?

Anyway moved to FR for now.
akrolsmir
Pretty simple request. When selecting an unplayed map, you can already right-click and choose to "Remove from Unplayed". The request is to allow the opposite of that on maps that have been played through, since on those maps "Remove from Unplayed" would not do anything.

This feature could be used to give players a sense of which maps they might want to work on for a FC/top rank/something, much like "Mark as Read" and "Mark as Unread" in email.
deadbeat

akrolsmir wrote:

This feature could be used to give players a sense of which maps they might want to work on for a FC/top rank/something
couldn't you use the favorite lists for that?
TheVileOne
You can't. But it doesn't make sense to me that you can't.

Currently all beatmaps have an option to remove them from Unplayed even if you have played them. It would be nice if you could see Remove from Played when you have played them and Remove from Unplayed when you haven't played them. It only makes sense.