[GD Request] sana - Nigera no Hanataba [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arkaeic
My mapset info:
Length: 4min
BPM: 160
Difficulties done: Hard, Insane, Hush-a-by (top)

Currently looking for a Normal and an Easy. This mapset shouldn't take me long to get ranked. I already have some mods and I'm currently looking for more. If you're looking for your first ranked guest difficulty then you'll want to get in on this.

If you're interested, reply with which one you want to do and you discord handle.

The Map

Topic Starter
Arkaeic
bump
Rakuneera
Normal? Rakuneera#3303
Topic Starter
Arkaeic

Rakuneera wrote:

Normal? Rakuneera#3303

Go for it! I’ll add you on dc tomorrow, it’s 1am in uk when I’m sending this so
gwb
Could I do easy?
Discord tag: elieven#7939
Topic Starter
Arkaeic

Rh1no_1 wrote:

Could I do easy?
Discord tag: elieven#7939

Sure! Sorry for the late reply, will add you on discord when I wake up.
Kyumo
ill do a 4* and up diff so like an insane or extra and pm me on osu! or on the website but ion have discord rn
AxNae

d-arktanyan wrote:

ill do a 4* and up diff so like an insane or extra and pm me on osu! or on the website but ion have discord rn

but...
you have no fucking mapping experience lmfao. Like, your map is genuinely one of the worst I've seen. Look, if you want to map something for someone, be decent at it or you'll just waste their time with your diff.
Ermi

AxNae wrote:

d-arktanyan wrote:

but...
you have no fucking mapping experience lmfao. Like, your map is genuinely one of the worst I've seen. Look, if you want to map something for someone, be decent at it or you'll just waste their time with your diff.

now now dont be so toxic 5Head
Kyumo
AxNae, first, C A L M Y O U R S E L F second, which map did you check thats "genuinely one of the worst you've seen" because yeah, some are bad but others are actually decent. You're just judging me based on how long i've been on. So you better hold your tongue because you're not one to talk, considering you have NO ranked maps, and except for your FREEDOM DiVE map, all the pending ones aren't even close to getting ranked, hype wise and mapping wise because they're just messy, overmapped or both. Also, that was kinda hurtful what you said so just chillax. And for the future, don't judge a book by it's cover and think before you speak. Maybe that'll get you farther in life.
Ermi

d-arktanyan wrote:

AxNae, first, C A L M Y O U R S E L F second, which map did you check thats "genuinely one of the worst you've seen" because yeah, some are bad but others are actually decent. You're just judging me based on how long i've been on. So you better hold your tongue because you're not one to talk, considering you have NO ranked maps, and except for your FREEDOM DiVE map, all the pending ones aren't even close to getting ranked, hype wise and mapping wise because they're just messy, overmapped or both. Also, that was kinda hurtful what you said so just chillax. And for the future, don't judge a book by it's cover and think before you speak. Maybe that'll get you farther in life.
m8, im not trying to be toxic here, but none of your maps are even remotely decent
AxNae

d-arktanyan wrote:

I have looked at your maps.
And also, the only pending map I have rn is my Snow Rain, all the other ones are made for the graveyard (which I mentioned).
Oh, and apparently my aesthetics (which includes no overlaps blankets and actually using the playfield) are "messy" but when I look at one of your maps, I see messy overlaps every few seconds, and apparently my "overmapped" maps are bad, when I'm actually clearly following the rhythm of a song through repeating patterns because the song repeats. Look, I'm not gonna waste my time here, by the looks of it you're a new mapper who thinks he's incredibly good and wants to revolutionize mapping. Along with the other unranked mappers, such as myself, you should learn that there is a long way to go until becoming a good mapper. I was never trying to be toxic, I was trying to tell you not to waste other people's, and your own time, since I was like you too when I started mapping; I thought no-one understood me and that I was a really great and amazing mapper. You think the same too, since you recently posted a collab request asking for only "elite" mappers, so basically you think you're good enough to map alongside the best of the best. You're not, that's the honest truth. If you want me to, I can give you an in-depth mod on one of your maps and a few words of advice, hopefully that will help you. Just PM me anytime ;)
Kyumo
she's*

so rude to a girl
Topic Starter
Arkaeic
ok don't really know wtf happened here O .o
Anyway,
I'm not looking for an insane d-arktanyan, so when you say "I'll do a 4*" you can go ahead but I won't be including it in the mapset. If you bothered to read the post it said I'm looking for a Normal and an Easy.
AxNae, I don't necessarily disagree with your points but there were much nicer ways to put them, let's try not to be quite so toxic please.

On that note:
CLOSED Map is now pending.
gwb
OH MY GOD
jesus Christ I didn't think anyone would respond lol
rip