Where do i find help with timing?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akayume
Title.

This thread seems kind of dead, so im not quite sure where to ask
lewski
The thread doesn't really seem dead, but as I've never used it I have no idea if anyone checks the maps posted there. You could always try posting there and see if someone responds. If that doesn't work, mapping servers on Discord are good places to get help. You can also try contacting other mappers in game and see if any are willing to help.
Topic Starter
Akayume

lewski wrote:

The thread doesn't really seem dead, but as I've never used it I have no idea if anyone checks the maps posted there. You could always try posting there and see if someone responds. If that doesn't work, mapping servers on Discord are good places to get help. You can also try contacting other mappers in game and see if any are willing to help.

Guess ill try to look for some servers, do you know any?
xenal
There is currently nobody timing maps from the thread, last one was me before I lost motivation when 3 marathon got posted on the same day. However, it hurts no one to post and maybe get lucky and have someone actually click the map (I sometime see like 1 random map get timing)

As for discord servers, here is the first result in google where lewski already gave your answer (he sees the future, confirmed, burn the witch!)