forum

[resolved] Cannot upload beatmap package

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chibitania
Problem details: I tried uploading a beatmap for Red Velvet's "Zimzalabim," however the error: Couldn't create your upload package.Make sure you have some disk space free! is stopping me from uploading. I understand that this message usually happens when a file size is over 24mb, (most-likely cause of an mp4) but all the contents in my beatmap folder add up to 21mb.

Edit: Now the video won't play even though the beatmap file has the same name as the video.

Screenshots:

osu! version: Stable 20190620.4 (latest)
Tobias Leander
Try restarting your computer and then try to submit the map again.

If it still doesn't work go to your osu folder and go to view and make sure the hidden items box is checked, then go into the data folder there should be a submission cache folder there delete the files containing your map id or simply just delete everything in there, after you've done that try to submit your map!
Topic Starter
Chibitania

Tobias Leander wrote:

Try restarting your computer and then try to submit the map again.

If it still doesn't work go to your osu folder and go to view and make sure the hidden items box is checked, then go into the data folder there should be a submission cache folder there delete the files containing your map id or simply just delete everything in there, after you've done that try to submit your map!

A restart was the solution. Apparently my hard drive needed to do something while it was at the boot screen so there must have been a problem with that.
Thank you for the help!