Katamari Skin!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Carlos

COME ON! EVERYBODY!

Hi guys! this is KATAMARI SKIN!!! hope everyone like it.

If you dont know anything about this weird and funny game look at this:

do you like it? yes? Of corse you like it! so now lets have an innovator-ish and atractive-ish way to play Osu!

-------------------------------------[9 MB Download]-------------------------------------

New updates will come... THEY ARE COMNG!!! [Better in Highs Resolutions!]

1. Score Bar looks like prince head, also it has a middle Bookmark, for taiko or whatever.
  2. The Score Bar Ki is the king of all cosmos, also when you're losing life, he change his face to something evil.
  3. Reverse Arrows are the PS™ sticks.
  4. Fail Background is a Evil-ish king of all cosmos, just like in katamari games.
  5. A Single Combo Burst, which is the king of all cosmos (yes, this character appears too much, as in the original game and in this skin).
  6. Ranking Panel is the We ♥ Katamari... Ranking panel :lol:.
  7. Playfield is the prince head.
  8. Ready? 3... 2... 1... ROLL! Countdown adapted for osu!.
  9. Back and Skip are katamaris.
  10. Spinner is a Rolling katamari, whit a rainbow as spinner metre.
  11. Most Weird Thing: SLIDER BALL!!!, is the same slider ball but whit the prince rolling it!.
  12. Section Pass And Fail are the same one, whit prince arround.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATED!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  13. Slider Ticks and spinner bonus sounds like when the prince Rolls something.
  14. Spinner (Rainbow) Metre looks like a Rainbow now.
  15. Royal Raibow for Spinner-Osu.
  16. Taiko Elements, such like hit circles and hit sounds, Spinner Warning and flower up group.... also PRINCE-DON!.
  17. Standar Lighting, like hearts, and Butterflies And birds.
    UUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD
  18. NEW Mod Icons! Yay! these are the Cousins.
  19. EDIT Fail Background, more WE ♥ Katamari-ish and his respective Fail sound.
  20. NEW Ready? 3..2..1... GO! now with custom sounds.
  21. NEW Queen of Cosmos joins the Combo Bursts!.
  22. NEW butons, whit prince in the right side!.
  23. NEW Playfield!.
  24. NEW Ranking pannel Aplause sound like when you make a star! :) .
  25. NEW Menu Click, Back and Hit Sounds, just like in games!.
  26. NEW Slider Ticks And Spinner Bonus sounds JUST LIKE in games when the prince Rolls something.
  27. NEW Spinner Osu! Sounds JUST LIKE a Royal Ranibow.
  28. NEW Pause Overlay, like in katamari series!.
  29. EDIT Score Bar looks more smooth now!.
  30. NEW Accuracy is now % Completed!.
    Waiting for LuigiHann Answer For a new update, hope he say ok... AAANNNNNNNNDDDD HHEEEE SSAAAYY OOOKKK!!!!!!.
  31. NEW Add LuigiHann Taiko Skin Elements, such Taiko-Bars and Drums, i just coloured it so Thanks a lot!.
  32. NEW Added a .Zip folder inside the skin that contains the hitbursts!!! if you dont like it just delete it!!!
    UPDATED
  33. EDIT Removed .zip folder inside skin, it just have the hit burst.
  34. EDIT Taiko Glow Bar isn't green anymore, now its yellow and more... well eye-friendly?.
  35. NEW Taiko hitburst! and Taiko sliders!.
  36. EDIT Menu Button Background has changed now its more star-ish!.
  37. EDIT Applied some sound filters to game sounds!.
    END?... OK NO... IM ACTUALLY WORKING IN A HD KATAMARI SKIN!!!
  38. NEW Taiko Font.
  39. WORKING on HD Skin.

Thank you very much for your support and interest!!! :)
[ Kanra ]
omg the ranking panel dioasjdiosjadiosjdioasjfdoiajfsd <3
Bittersweet
Thats nice
OsuMe65
-osu!Skin REVIEW-

lol ranking panel... thanks for the new idea... ^^ (+5)

Bittersweet wrote:

Thats nice
indeed (+5)
try to change the hits... if possible... ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCORE: 10/10
Topic Starter
Carlos

OsuMe65 wrote:

try to change the hits...
i will not, ok maybe in the future, this skin is supossed to keep the original osu! shape and add original elements
btw, check the updated one!
Doodley
Ranking panel is clever, but unfinished skins look baaaaaad. Change hitbursts or go home. Feels like I'm playing a Frankenstein version of osu with unfinished skins.

I was going to do this myself but then saw your skin. But if you don't plan on finishing it, I'll probably handle the concept myself. Looks good, though.
BlackGear
you should rename it.
Using Katamari.osk instead of Katamari.osz
Topic Starter
Carlos

Doodley wrote:

unfinished skins look baaaaaad. Change hitbursts or go home.
yeah, i think so, but, itsn't unfinished.
i just dont want make it.
if you want to do somethig similar or better, just do it, so you can make something you like
PD: sorry for dont update recently, my pc was in reparation (?)

BAD ENGLIISH

UPDATED!
Topic Starter
Carlos
UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEEDDD!!!
Topic Starter
Carlos
yeah 8-) ... due to insistent people, i decide to make some hit bursts.
so, here are, i will include this as a .zip folder inside a future update, hope you like guys!!!

updated!!!

Topic Starter
Carlos
New Update!!!

also comes with taiko-sliders!!! and one or two changes!!!
Don-Tan
this skin is simply awesome XD the idea behind it i like it
btw KATAMARI 4EVAAA!!!! XD
Topic Starter
Carlos
because of right now im pretty busy with... you know... work... studies... family... i will close this project because i made all i can do for it, new ideas dont come from the skies you know. I'm happy that, in total, my skin have nearly 1000 Download clicks!!! (And counting :) ).

thank you very much to all for your interest and to those who downloaded the skin and my brother who bought katamari and inspired me XD!!!. :):):)
Topic Starter
Carlos
WORKING ON HD SKIN! UPDATED! (yeah im back :P )
Topic Starter
Carlos

its so easy and looks so cool!!!.

Working on other things as well, because of the new behaviour i had to remake and edit sooooooo many things, updating in the next weeks :D
Topic Starter
Carlos

remaked the hits, good bye explosions T-T... Hello COWS!!!

(accepting ideas for the 300g and 300k, cows looks great but repetitive)