forum

Best Performances not updating?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mucky
I achieved 84pp on the map Frame Of Mind (https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/514788) and that should of became my number 1 best performance play but it hasn't updated yet and it's been 3+ hours. It is in my recent plays but not my best performances, is the map broken or am I just stupid?
Juuuuuuuuul
i see it on your profil page top ranks.
Topic Starter
mucky

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

i see it on your profil page top ranks.

oh you do? it has not updated for me yet
Justified
I can't see it in your top plays, but I see it in your "recently played"
Topic Starter
mucky

Justified wrote:

I can't see it in your top plays, but I see it in your "recently played"

that's exactly what i mean, it's definitely bugged
Juuuuuuuuul
Tristam & Braken - Frame of Mind [Insane] (85.54%) about 5 hours ago 84pp weighted 100% (84pp
Maybe clear your browser cache ?
bruv island
The same thing just happened to me. I got a 155 play and I got the pp but the Best plays won’t update.
Topic Starter
mucky

death_crush wrote:

The same thing just happened to me. I got a 155 play and I got the pp but the Best plays won’t update.

i'm guessing it never updated?
bruv island
Well yes
3PIKK
same thing happened to me scores from 10 hours ago are not showing up in my best preformances
bruv island
yea i just did a 164 and again its not showing up. edit- Now i am not even gaining pp its fine now. i guess the servers are slow or somthing.
Covari
Same, my 232 pp play from 15 hours ago is only in my recent plays tab and doesn't show up in my best performances tab. :( It should be my second best play.

edit: Osu support answered:
"This is a visual bug on the new web. If you want to check your Top Ranks now, you can do so from the old design of the website website while we fix the issue."