31.25%
Baritone
15.62%
Bass
15.62%
Total votes: 32
Topic Starter
Jarby
If you don't know, please watch this video to find out. Make sure to perform at the right octave and sing without falsetto; if your type turns out to belong to the opposite gender, you have either mistaken the octave, are prepubescent, are using falsetto or have a genetic disorder like Kallmann syndrome. Have fun!
Foxtrot
Mezzo-soprano
mathexpert
apparently I'm bass, lol
Shino
Middle of Bass & Baritone (oh crap I can't choose one)
Haseo_old
b-tone here

oh god
D33d
I don't feel like gauging my range accurately, but my throat and lips are trained for a mostly tenor trombone and, as such, I sing tenor most comfortably.

DEEDIT: I can definitely touch on the bass range as well, but I can't sustain it and it makes my throat do silly things when I get below a G2. My normal range goes up to maybe an F4 or so and then I can falsetto up to another octave. After that, my throat wants to strangle itself.
lolcubes
Bass and Baritone?
Oh well.
Birdy
F2 - C5

Baritone-Tenor?
[Luanny]
Soprano. lol
superch00b
Tenor lol
Konaruhi
Mezzo-soprano o3o
[Luanny]
0% Contralto
D:
also bump
and I did the test again and it says I'm Mezzo Soprano o.o
maybe my voice isn't very fine today
Mogsy
Tenor rather comfortably, able to go a little bit above G4 (when playing the video I was able to hit C5), but on a good day I can reach A2.
teifuani
According to this I'm a alto. That doesn't surprise me, even though I was designated a soprano in my choir class :lol:
Boingloing
I've sung tenor and bass for choirs, so I just put baritone because tenor can be too high and bass can be too low!

bottom note: E-3
top note: G-4

hm, maybe I am tenor...
Dio Eraclea
Tenor \:D/
HakuNoKaemi
from Baritone bottom (G2) to Alto top (D5), so I am a Tenor too
(I thought i had a smaller extension XD)
felipepr
Mezzo-soprano
NCassava
Bottom Note F3 (Alto), Top Note E5 (Baritone)
so...i'm a tenor huh? :roll:
Moriya Suwako
Bass<.<
Gravitydefier
Soprano. I feel special!