forum

someone explain acc pls

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mulraf
o/

so i'm a player with a relatively bad acc. it's not horrible anymore but it's not that great.
now here's my question: what makes maps hard or easy to acc?

"some scores"

it really confuses me. necro fantasia has od9 and is long. my acc is 98.39% even with a miss. contrail is even longer. od 8.8. has some streams. big jumps. acc is over 96% even with >5 misses. kyoumei no true force over 99%. i was in a lobby and regardless how many misses there were. everybody had such a good acc on this map. koigokoro delis +dt 99% acc to name a dt score.

on the other hand: Rei 82%. od9. kimi no pierrot similar to some of the maps above. od 8.7. 0 misses, 93% acc. (ok, that one was old. definitely gotta note that) pink me up od 9. there's so many sliders in there where you can't even get bad acc on and i still have bad acc. cbcc highest diff +dt 91% acc to name a dt score here.

yes, looking at it in general od influences it a bit. streams are a bit hard to acc for me personally too. but there must be something else about these maps that either makes my acc good or bad and i really would want to know. especially maps by rizia are very accable like literally every time for me but i don't get what's different about them and why tf would pink me up be a map where it's hard to get acc. i don't get it :'(
Almost
Here's a list:
  1. OD (obviously)
  2. AR (lower makes it harder)
  3. The rhythm of specific songs maybe harder to grasp
  4. The way the mapper mapped the map with the song
  5. BPM (higher BPM is easier)

Might be more.
7ambda
You're bad at 1/4 and stream consistency; it's that simple
Topic Starter
mulraf

Almost wrote:

Here's a list:
  1. OD (obviously)
  2. AR (lower makes it harder)
  3. The rhythm of specific songs maybe harder to grasp
  4. The way the mapper mapped the map with the song
  5. BPM (higher BPM is easier)

Might be more.

thanks a lot. the last thing really makes me wonder though. so if the bpm is higher then it's more lenient?

J_8579 wrote:

You're bad at 1/4 and stream consistency; it's that simple

what do you mean with 1/4? i know it in mapping terms but in playing terms? stuff like bursts or triplets?
Ayayano
1/4 is usually what burts and streams are mapped to, also higher bpm isn’t necessarily more lenient, but getting your mind into a consistent rhythm can be easier if it isnt too slow maybe idk
Almost

mulraf wrote:

thanks a lot. the last thing really makes me wonder though. so if the bpm is higher then it's more lenient?

The timing between each accuracy window is tighter. Because you have a tighter window between each hit, you have less time to make errors. It's a similar logic behind why higher AR makes accuracy easier.

Topic Starter
mulraf
alright. the high bpm thing is really interesting. so any tips how i can fix my stream acc? i mean besides play more stream maps and feel the rhythm and stuff?
dung eater
More low bpm streams
Almost

mulraf wrote:

alright. the high bpm thing is really interesting. so any tips how i can fix my stream acc? i mean besides play more stream maps and feel the rhythm and stuff?

Streaming accuracy is mainly muscle memory so nothing you can really do besides play more. And yeah, low bpm streams will get you practising control better. Faster streams are pretty easy to accuracy anyhow.