forum

i cant fc or even combo any map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
skyshadow115
wether its a 3 star or 4 star i can never combo a single map anymore my aim is just way too ahead of my tapping and i dont want to make my aim werse just to be on level with my tapping its so stupid no fun anymore in this game would rather just lisen to music then play osu
Vuelo Eluko

skyshadow115 wrote:

my aim is just way too ahead of my tapping
i feel like the only person on this game who has this in reverse
Topic Starter
skyshadow115
my rythm sense is just awfull and i have played mostly fps games my whole life so my aim has allways been good but i just cant follow music my brain just follows what i see not what i hear
Saen
Dont Rush.
What i meant is dont play star higher than you (Based on your rank, Like dont play 5-8*) just slowly go up. Play 2 stars if you cant fc a 3*, or even if you can fc but with a bad accuracy. Go back. Slowly go up and DONT rush it. And i recommend u playing long maps. When u feel like ur comfortable and can get >97% accuracy and fc the 2* just slowly go up to 3-3.4* and so on. (u can play high star maps but dont play it too often.)

DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS I DID
Topic Starter
skyshadow115

SENS ATION wrote:

Dont Rush.
What i meant is dont play star higher than you (Based on your rank, Like dont play 5-8*) just slowly go up. Play 2 stars if you cant fc a 3*, or even if you can fc but with a bad accuracy. Go back. Slowly go up and DONT rush it. And i recommend u playing long maps. When u feel like ur comfortable and can get >97% accuracy and fc the 2* just slowly go up to 3-3.4* and so on. (u can play high star maps but dont play it too often.)

DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS I DID

2 stars are way too easy and boring for me my aim would get werse if i played them i can play 3 star maps cuz they are too slow also anything below ar 9 i cant read and idk why i cant even combo 4 stars anymore i can aim most maps tbh but when i tap my aim gets werse cuz i have to focus too hard on tapping
UnnamedBeast
this means you don't know how to read, go back to ar's under 9 (ar8, even ar7) until you learn those, then your tapping will probably match up with your aim

and don't give up easily
- Roman -
Just keep on practicing and doing maps that are your skill level or even below your skill level. Just never push ur limits when it comes to trying to FC a map rather than pass, and if u prefer playing to pass than to fc, then go for it