forum

Osu communities music

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Damakari
Why does the osu! community have such terrible music taste. I have been playing osu for about a year now on and off, and probably on and off due to the lack of good music, if your not a weeb or just dislike high pitch walls of sound than osu just has nothing for you.
Flanster
Yikes.
Zeus-
Yikes.
Laurakko
Yikes.
-FR
Yikes.
Nikolai
lmao
Tobias Leander
Yikes.
Carmlillball
Pretty sure this should be in Music Hall. But maybe not. I don't know.

Also, this isn't true. I say this as someone who isn't a weeb. If you could be bothered to find good music, then there's a side to Osu which isn't anime. I'll give a band, Nightwish. And another for the sake of it, Within Temptation.

Of course, this side isn't huge, so it should be expanded upon. I'm trying to learn how to do maps, but the BPM thing keeps glitching for me when I try to add multiple so this is difficult.

I'd love to add Thriving Ivory and Roxette dammit.
ikasu
anyone want to map the entirety of boredoms - vision creation newsun as a community project? no? oh...
abraker
Yikes.
Arachnid
Ouch.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ehhh, other genres are there, you just have to really look for it. Also taiko and mania have way more variety of music so join us

Yikes.
- Roman -
just get off the game if you have a problem with the music

Yikes
Carmlillball
I now understand how to do multiple bpms in a song, so, yeah, a lot of rock and metal will be coming. Hope this makes you happy. c:
choroi
yikes
- EdgarNitroX
Yikes.
SunriseAbsence
Osu has alot of non-weeb music. ALOT. These maps are not that popular, so a few play them in multi, so you can think that osu has a lack of good music. But this is wrong, It only means that it is harder to find these maps due to lack of advertisment.