forum

Being a DT main And abandoning NoMod?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saen
Being a dt main?

Is it okay to be a dt main? or more precise, Will i improve if i become a dt main? or i need to play some noMod? Because i cannot play noMod (i never get past 110 pp playing noMod even in 30secs maps and can get high to 160 pp without struggle with dt, even though its a farm map :p, Dont judge me, im bad :() idk y (Maybe because i played 7-8* maps frequently in 6 digits, and never play 1-5* maps. so im used to fast maps?) i iterraly cant play ar 9 or lower. So am i supposed to go back to 3* and go up slowly from there or start being a dt main ignore other mods?

Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks for reading.
UnnamedBeast
keep playing dt but play more nomod and learn low ar as well (ar8 up to 9)

if you can only play dt even in the high ranks you're a bad player and not versatile whatsoever
Juuuuuuuuul
Just do what is giving you fun, it's a firetrucking game, it's made for entertainment.
Do you have fun playing DT only ? play DT only.
Do you enjoy learning something ? learn something, low AR or anything else.
Farming 30sec beatmaps make you happy ? Farm 30sec beatmaps.
Will you improve if you play for fun ? SURE !
Have fun !
KupcaH

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

Just do what is giving you fun, it's a firetrucking game, it's made for entertainment.
Do you have fun playing DT only ? play DT only.
Do you enjoy learning something ? learn something, low AR or anything else.
Farming 30sec beatmaps make you happy ? Farm 30sec beatmaps.
Will you improve if you play for fun ? SURE !
Have fun !
Yes
>guy asks about improvement advice
gets
>enjoy game

OP, yes you will be able to improve by playing DT, but you'll hit wall pretty soon and won't be able to progress. So yeah, play nomod more and don't even think about "abandoning" it if you plan to get better at this game.
Juuuuuuuuul

KupcaH wrote:

Yes
gets
>enjoy game
yes because the best way to ragequit is trying hard on something we dislike to do.
So that was my advice in short : ignoring low ar or learning it doesn't matter as long as you enjoy doing it, you'll improve anyway.
KupcaH

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Yes
gets
>enjoy game
yes because the best way to ragequit is trying hard on something we dislike to do.
So that was my advice in short : ignoring low ar or learning it doesn't matter as long as you enjoy doing it, you'll improve anyway.
yes but improvement will take much longer if you just "play stuff that you enjoy".
Topic Starter
Saen
Thanks for all the replies Guys!

KupcaH wrote:

OP, yes you will be able to improve by playing DT, but you'll hit wall pretty soon and won't be able to progress. So yeah, play nomod more and don't even think about "abandoning" it if you plan to get better at this game.

Is it okay if i dont fc when playing noMod (only for warmup) but play DT everytime when i farm or after i feel like i warmed up?
Justified
Trust me, you'll improve a lot faster if you play non-farm no mod maps as DT at a low level is just a faster no mod with easier patterns. You can play DT every now and then, but I suggest you put all your focus on playing long no mod maps for a while.
Topic Starter
Saen

Justified wrote:

Trust me, you'll improve a lot faster if you play non-farm no mod maps as DT at a low level is just a faster no mod with easier patterns. You can play DT every now and then, but I suggest you put all your focus on playing long no mod maps for a while.

Yeah my friend said the same. Thats y i made this thread.
Would u suggest going back to 3-4* since i often get bad acc and cant fc 5* noMod (rarely can fc but with rarely with 95-96% acc ) and if ur answer, i dont need to go back would u recommend me playing long maps without fc or play farm maps and try to fc them?
Justified

SENS ATION wrote:

Justified wrote:

Yeah my friend said the same. Thats y i made this thread.
Would u suggest going back to 3-4* since i often get bad acc and cant fc 5* noMod (rarely can fc but with rarely with 95-96% acc ) and if ur answer, i dont need to go back would u recommend me playing long maps without fc or play farm maps and try to fc them?

Yes I suggest that you keep playing a variety of 4* maps and try to get over 97% accuracy. Forget about trying so hard to FC since you'll begin to retry spam and that will ruin your reading. Every now and then you can try to do some no-mod farm maps when you feel confident in your skills, but mainly focus on long and consistently difficult maps for now.