forum

wrist pain after 5 10 mins of playing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
skyshadow115
this dosent happen on any other games i can play borderlands or black ops or leauge for hours and my hands are fun as soon as i start osu my aim hand and my tap hand both start to hurt prob a stamina issue but idk any advice on what to do or how to improve stamina?
dung eater
Sounds like you strain them too much. This game is a lot more physically straining for tapping and aim than fps games. Make sure your wrists are pretty much straight, don't tense your hands. You might need to change grip/sens and tapping hand position to make it more comfortable and manageable.

Your hands will slowly adapt and you can abuse them more, but it requires a lot of straining and rest.

If you could play without pain after 5-10 min before, you might need a break to recover. There's many kinds of strain and pain, some is normal and some is alarming. Muscle pain/tiredness is the most normal and unalarming. Wrist/finger/joint/tendon pain or numbness isn't something you should ignore.
- Roman -
Normal, just try to get used to it and to stay hyrdrated, if it keeps getting consistently worst and won’t go away, then you should probably take a break
Blujae
I took a month off recently 'cause i overdid my wrists. Make sure you're warmed up and don't rush into a hard and fast map straight off, the more time you take warming in, the longer your wrists will endure and the stronger they'll get.
Saen
Play lots of long maps and stay hydrated
cziko
Lower your dpi and sensitivity so you're not clenching your mouse. I play at 800dpi and 1.1 sens in game
hWaifu

cziko wrote:

Lower your dpi and sensitivity so you're not clenching your mouse. I play at 800dpi and 1.1 sens in game
Ummmmm I play at 4500 dpi before and I use tablet now. Btw how did you play it with 800 dpi I think it's slow as fuck at 3500 dpi
- Virtu -

hWaifu wrote:

cziko wrote:

Ummmmm I play at 4500 dpi before and I use tablet now. Btw how did you play it with 800 dpi I think it's slow as fuck at 3500 dpi
This is just personal preference, but to me lower sens feels easier to control.
And next time don't necro