forum

Circle clicking question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sneakyevil
Hey,

I don't know if I'm dumb, but shouldn't I click instantly at the circle when that circle outline going to the circle?

Because here:

As you can see im waiting till it get close to the cirlce.
And after extacly 42ms from my vid, I clicked.
And this happend:

Most of the time I've been doing this and I find out that its like 50% chance I get 100.
So my question is should I click early than that circle outline hits the circle?
Full Tablet
It depends on your skin. The elements aren't necessarily scaled so the perfect timing window is when the outer ring on the hitcircle matches the approach circle.

Also, you can't rely on the visuals of the game, the internal state of the game, the game music and sounds, and your input devices all syncing up perfectly. There is also some delay in voluntary finger movements that your brain automatically filters out of perception. Playing with a specific set-up for a long time will make you being able to compensate for the delays in a subconscious way.
Topic Starter
sneakyevil

Full Tablet wrote:

It depends on your skin. The elements aren't necessarily scaled so the perfect timing window is when the outer ring on the hitcircle matches the approach circle.

Also, you can't rely on the visuals of the game, the internal state of the game, the game music and sounds, and your input devices all syncing up perfectly. There is also some delay in voluntary finger movements that your brain automatically filters out of perception. Playing with a specific set-up for a long time will make you being able to compensate for the delays in a subconscious way.

Okay, thanks for advice, and well explained. :)