forum

[osu!catch] Fruit Bash 2019 | Cancelled

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lay

Thanks to Valelup for the graphics work!

1. The tournament is a 4v4 tournament.
  2. All team registrations are done through the sign-up form, this means you may register your team to play following the criteria below.
    Fruit Bash 2019 consists of 4 rank divisions:
    1. First (1-500)
    2. Second (500-1000)
    3. Third (1000-1500)
    4. Fourth (1500+)
    Teams of 4-8 players will be formed following this system:
    1. Each player's division is based off their total PP and rank (Motion would be First Division, Lay would be Second Division and someone ranked 4000 would be Fourth Division)
    2. Players form THEIR OWN teams prior to sign-up
    3. Each team MUST consist of ATLEAST one player from each division. Double ups from the same division are permitted past this initial 4 player requirement.
  3. These teams are final and are the responsibility of all players to show up to matches, hence the allowance of backup players.
  4. This is an osu!catch, Score v2 tournament.
  5. The tournament is open to all players, there's no restrictions on country or region.
  6. The maximum amount of players per team is set at 8 to help making teams and getting reserves easier. Free agents/players with no teams left at the end of the team formations who DO NOT wish to form their own teams, are welcome to compete against one another outside of the general tournament for a supporter prize supplied by myself (Lay).
  7. All match timings are in UTC, unless otherwise specified.
  8. The tournament will feature a 4, 4, 4, 4, 2, 1, 1 format, with 20 maps per stage pool. Free mod is it's own pool and requires at least one player per team to use any combination of mod. (4 NoMod, 4 HRs, 4 DTs, 4 HDs, 2 FMs, 1 FL, 1 TB)
  9. There is no rank limit, but in the case of excess registrants, teams will be selected first by their registration timestamp
  10. Grand Finals will be two matches, with a bracket reset if LB wins their match.
  11. More details are provided in the main spreadsheet, link provided below.

| Discord Link | [url=]Challong Link TBA[/url] | Main Spreadsheet WIP | Stream Link |

1. REGISTRATION: Closed!
  2. GROUP STAGES: Aug 16th
  3. QUARTER FINALS + LB 1: TBA
  4. SEMI FINALS + LB 2: TBA
  5. WINNERS BRACKET FINALS 1 + LB 3: TBA
  6. Grand Finals: TBA
  7. TOURNAMENT END: TBA
  8. Schedules are tentative, but most matches will occur on Friday Night, Saturdays and/or Sundays.
  9. Match times are decided by the team's average times via UTC timezone.

TEAMS: WIP

(updated 22/06 at XX:XX UTC)

NoFail
Division 1: DahcreeperDivision 1: [A]bsoluteDivision 1: ZZRVI0BDivision 2: ExoticEmeraldDivision 3: NigbyDivision 4: Exotic_PancakeDivision 4: Ocxie

anticonstitutionnellement
Division 1: Kasumii-samaDivision 2: tutifloDivision 3: YruamaDivision 4: LadylagDivision 4: Ladybug

GrandesMaestrosFerianos
Division 1: [profile][/profile]Division 1: [profile][/profile]Division 1: [profile][/profile]Division 1: [profile][/profile]Division 1: [profile][/profile]

Pascal OP Fan Club
Division 1: LibegonDivision 2: Natsu-Division 3: SageruDivision 1: MindLight

Team Name?
Division 1: Quinten323Division 1: MasterForcerDivision 2: Spyro2000Division 2: Ash KetchumDivision 3: DapuluousDivision 3: GreaperDivision 4: Baron9876Division 4: Heam

Fruit Gang
Division 1: chickenbibleDivision 1: rostldDivision 2: EluxDivision 2: DohlandDivision 2: WitheringSou1Division 3: ReweiiDivision 4: AfronoDivision 4: Depths

Team Nothing V2
Division 1: Re1ax7Division 2: AdooomDivision 3: LankiDivision 3: moon4000Division 4: Venom961zdrDivision 4: OSUjanaiKATSURAda

We're Not Here To Win
Division 1: MILK_16Division 2: MadaraDragneel
[*]Division 3: ElPolloOficialDivision 4: LaVillaDeMaryDivision 4: KousakaGoalsDivision 4: -Zayax- uwu

Los Waispitos
Division 1: -MitsuDivision 1: joxa12Division 1: [Kami]Division 2: -Deleck-Division 2: SlagosDivision 3: -Lenny-Division 4: Blue CrimsonDivision 4: -Gakatsuki

Fat Yoshi
Division 1: KarymDivision 1: Vinci007Division 2: Yuno4LifeDivision 2: LaviSorrowDivision 3: AmaZDivision 3: FyunixDivision 4: MniamDivision 4: XxepandevanxX

awkdakjd
Division 1: SmukurDivision 1: SeijaDivision 1: BastianDivision 2: NarohDivision 2: Yeuryx2Division 3: ValeDivision 3: HyerinDivision 4: Trollferick

Switzerland
Division 1: HanikDivision 1: ItsJ0elDivision 2: GinlkariDivision 3: 13187berlinDivision 4: ViranekkDivision 4: -FrozenCookie-Division 4: [Yui]

Team Nosacz Sundyjskie
Division 1: JakkubonDivision 1: VertiDivision 2: DeamonDivision 2: -ExGon-Division 3: StickKingDivision 3: Zorrro69Division 4: TheAngryDivision 4: Evil Akuma

ASunGust's Army
Division 1: DataPataDivision 1: NothingIsRealDivision 2: JpivDivision 2: HitoKiriDivision 3: Yi-Division 4: SnowleopardDivision 4: Young_ZarloGZ

Wandering Wanders 2.0
Division 1: KWYJIBODivision 1: NachoLDivision 2: A Moon GustDivision 2: AkenooDivision 3: Green GhostDivision 3: ZapdattDivision 4: LeherketaDivision 4: Buyut

TBA
Division 1: -Boltic-Division 1: l3ssiliDivision 2: EtsuDivision 2: XxduckpigxXDivision 3: InsaneToeDivision 4: -Anmi-Division 4: Neko

Grand Blue
Division 1: CrystallizeDivision 1: MeeeDBeDDivision 2: LeWindDivision 2: Electr0oDivision 3: YostelDivision 3: RemolutionDivision 4: HonkenwayDivision 4: Chemical-

1st Prize: Supporter + Badge(?)
2nd Prize: TBD
3rd Prize: TBD
I am going to be broke by the end of this...

1. HOST/ORGANIZERS: Lay, Ted
  2. STREAMER: NurseHyperion, ProCat
  3. COMMENTATOR: Elux
  4. DESIGNER: Valelup
  5. MAPPOOL: JBHyperion, -Tensei-, [-naniwa-]
  6. REFEREES: Ted, Lay, TLQ_Yoshii, Raoul, Zephirine, graves, Wesley, Saenai
  7. SPREADSHEETERS: This could be you!
  8. Shoutout to Misery for allowing me to use this forum template in order to post! You saved me a lot of hassle and stress. So thank you!
Zephirine
w
KWYJIBO
dm if you want me on your team open to join whatever rn i guess
Heam
Hype. Time to train CTB again
GinIkari
Im hyped last Tournament was good organized and for every new player its a good chance to learn about the game , get to know new people and may talk to very good players and ask them for adivce so join it ! Also i isnt mentioned in the Forum if you dont have a team in the discord there is a text channel for players who are "solo" or only have 3 Mates you can search in the discord as well ! SO Good luck have fun c; !
Chiya--
Wow !!!
A Moon Gust
If you are in Division 1, 2 or 3 and post in the #searching-for-team channel on discord, there's a 90% chance I'll take you. Thanks.
Topic Starter
Lay

GinIkari wrote:

Im hyped last Tournament was good organized and for every new player its a good chance to learn about the game , get to know new people and may talk to very good players and ask them for adivce so join it ! Also i isnt mentioned in the Forum if you dont have a team in the discord there is a text channel for players who are "solo" or only have 3 Mates you can search in the discord as well ! SO Good luck have fun c; !

You're the best! I appreciate you
And yes, there is a channel for players who don't have friends or players they know in other divisions, so a chance to team up and meet some new players~

Also as of this message, we have our first team of 4 signed up!
Gato2499
Division 4 here, looking for a team
Elux
You missed an opportunity to name it:
Fruit Bash 2 Electric Boogaloo
Fruit Prevent Scurvy Edition.
Topic Starter
Lay

Elux wrote:

You missed an opportunity to name it:
Fruit Bash 2 Electric Boogaloo
Fruit Prevent Scurvy Edition.

Now, this!
Etsu
Hype!!!
l3ssili
Looking for a team.
Topic Starter
Lay
Updating registered teams (that meet criteria and have names)

Need more players and teams, get involved!
Tell your friends, tell you family, your neighbours and any randoms you see on osu!
XisK
pog
Ichijou
Looking for a team
Topic Starter
Lay
Hopefully there are teams looking to form, I know there are lots of players in the looking for team channel of the discord
Yi-
Division 3, looking for a team.
Topic Starter
Lay
Lots of teams are looking for Div 3 players in the discord 🙌🏻🙌🏻
BlackBear
Division 1, looking for a team.
-Filow-
Div 2, looking for a team :V
Topic Starter
Lay
We now have atleast 10 teams registered, still plenty of time to enter and plenty more players looking for teams, dont be shy to pick someone up!

More info inside the discord
cristhofer052
Exitante.
Colin
Division 1 looking for a team
Topic Starter
Lay

Colin wrote:

Division 1 looking for a team

Aww you made it!
Someone pick this beast up

Everyone in the discord seems to be looking for Div3s ;w;