forum

A frickin' general YouTube thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nachy
Xgor
Google doesn't know what osu! really is!
Ph0X

Xgor wrote:

Google doesn't know what osu! really is!

Woah actual original content on osu!?
GJ to you

EDIT: AHHH of course that was before I finish and realize you didn't even make it yourself!

Also, you completely missed the point of the ad.
It has to have a story line :<
0_o

This one is old but I saw it for the first time today
Ph0X
Best music video I've seen this week
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Y1MalRrDc

EDIT:

Here's my analysis of it!

Short:
SPOILER
In short, there are three stories, first is Her way, second is His way, third is the right way. As you will see, they all go wrong somehow.

Long:
SPOILER
In the first part, they do it her way, or more like all the crazy stuff that passes through her mind. It starts with a simple restaurant bill, and ends up all the way up to drugs and stealing loads of money, which ends up with them busted.

Second, it's the guy doing all the crazy stuff he wants, and from what I saw, he was always being a prick, trying to have sex and keeping the girl only for himself. Always drunk and fucked up, missthreating the girl. Everyone ends up hating him, including the girl, who finally kills him.

Lastly, it's somehow the opposite of the second part. The guy decides to not to anything bad and be a nice guy. At first, like any relationship, she finds it cute and likes the respect. Soon though, she gets the need of action and thrill, but the guy never follows her and tries to stop her every time. From her face, you can see how she finds him boring and lame, and finally she gets enough of all the crap and kills him when he was about to give her out to the cops.

Somehow paradoxical how following the girl and not following the girl (#1 and #3) both lead him to the cops. Also, being a bad guy and being a good guy (#2 and #3) both lead to his death.

It's show very well the extremes of personal behavior. If you're too nice, people will find you boring, and if you're too crazy, you will get in trouble. Always have to find the equilibrium, but it's not as easy as it seems.

^ I blame my short-story English class for that, although it was still quite a short analysis
K2J
Ph0X
Remco32
Video is private
Ph0X
Fixed, for some reason the other went down and they uploaded a new one.
qlum
it's down again
Remco32
awp
that's a good vid
Ph0X
thanks remco >.>
Here's the actual channel, doubt this will go down :<
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterInPieces
Pokebis

Ph0X wrote:

thanks remco >.>
Here's the actual channel, doubt this will go down :<
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterInPieces

Youtube wrote:

This account is closed.
;)
Natteke
Pokebis

Sadly the people in the comments still believe copying is theft no matter how plainly one puts it. If they had a fucking brain it just refutes the retarded argument that copying is stealing when it's not, it's just another concept. This video doesn't justify piracy or anything. But if one prints a book and it gets stolen that specific book would need to be reprinted (which actually costs real money) to be replaced. You lost profit. If someone who wouldn't buy it anyways downloads it, that copy on the shelf is still there and has no need to be reprinted. People are so fucking stupid sometimes.
Fabi
Ph0X
Please, ever17, never post in this thread, ever again.
adam2046

This conclusively proves that Nike is the superior shoe.
Clearly.
Natteke

Gopice
Azure_Kite
That was amusing.

If only we could use extra lives like that.
Ph0X
If only that teacher was a better actor, the concept and script was great, but he was not convicing at all :P
Natteke
Pokebis

lol, this is BagnoGamer.
0_o
huh. Apparently Gimp has had content aware fill for a while... not as good as Photoshop's but it IS free.

Natteke
Pokebis

Parody of the above:

EDIT: Fixed second video to not-removed state
fartownik
Nachy
This guy is awesome.

it's pretty similar to this

he also made a rap using movie titles

Xgor
~~
Ivan494
totally agrees on how DeStorm is awesome ;)
Natteke
Xgor
More Savlonic Woooooo!
K2J
Neo@lex
Fabi
Natteke
Pokebis
Natteke desu loves me~
Natteke
Sure I do~

show more