http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/2216701 ... lf_tv.html
awp
the technology is neat but it's a bit weird
nomen
DeathxShinigami

Not this time theowest
vizzy
DerekMcD

"The Happy when you know it" rip off... This explains China copys everything. Especially the Chinese PS Vita.
Pokebis

Koro McAlpine wrote:

"The Happy when you know it" rip off... This explains China copys everything. Especially the Chinese PS Vita.
You know every first-world language has their own variation of this song... right?
I mean I'm sure you could pull up a recent American children's show with another variation of this same song and call it a "rip off."
Nobody owns its copyright and it's likely the original song wasn't even in English. And how would something like this explain anything?
DerekMcD

Pokebis wrote:

Koro McAlpine wrote:

You know every first-world language has their own variation of this song... right?
I mean I'm sure you could pull up a recent American children's show with another variation of this same song and call it a "rip off."
Nobody owns its copyright and it's likely the original song wasn't even in English. And how would something like this explain anything?
I mean this "proves" China copys everything, but it's just in my own opinion. But I like this song I showed above. I mean it was "simalar" to the part from a American children's song, not the whole show...

So let's move on.

----------------------------------------------------------

boat

16+

If you believe watching a clip about a man who eats humans is not something you can tolerate, then don't watch it.

Really, don't.

A few parts between 5:00 and 5:30 are imagery of severely dismemebered people, beware.
whymeman
DerekMcD
Remco32

Koro McAlpine wrote:

I'm not even gonna click that
boat

KERO KERO OHA KERO
Remco32

vizzy
UnderminE
whymeman

The fun N64 days...

Kamixdesu wrote:

I'll go and start play touhou now.
awp
That was an entertaining video, for someone who isn't a fan of or familiar with Touhou. Guy reminds me of Egoraptor a bit.
Remco32
boat
^ ages old

Verdisphena
Zook

lol
whymeman

Suzuki Escudo..... the one car that always scared me in Gran Turismo.
Quaraezha

Kamixdesu wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... oX0#t=260s

I just fucking lost it at this part for how true it is.
It's a good video and I am entertained and I've learned more about it.

And he does remind me of Egoraptor
Andrea

Hey, I just met you, and this is KRZY, but here's my number, so call me MayBee?
Mercurial
ychao
UnderminE
Oh god.
Suzu_old_1
Korea 2012 :D
theowest
thelewa
awp
SFM is a gift to the whole Internet
Mianki
To be hyped or not be hyped?

UnderminE

This should be mapped as well.
Vext_old
Oh god damn it UnderminE, why did you show me this earlier, now I can't stop watching it either... and then I get sad because the poor nerdy guy just wants 'dat ass but they're either his sister or married and aww man...
UnderminE
He did everything to get them but.. but.. ;__;
show more