forum

A frickin' general YouTube thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
whymeman
Just saying this now since there would be a youtube video of it later. But for those that has been into the Zimmerman case, he was arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder.
Crimmi

hueheuehue
Mianki
Genius

Vapor
Fabi
Mik-ey

Don't end the party! D:
Shellghost
Sync
yeah

I saw that yesterday

I was satisfied
theowest

Copter-kun

SAY ONIICHAN SHAZBOT
Steampunk_old

I love this song...lmao xD
theowest

cute
Quaraezha
These are just TOO hilarious.
I crushed a few kidneys laughing too goddamn hard.

Cyclohexane

Because me being filmed doing absolutely nothing for about two seconds on local television surely deserves to be posted here, but I'm a poser, so I don't know
I'm the guy on the left around 9-10 seconds in, the rest of the video is somewhat pointless if you don't understand French but whatever it's not like I'm often throwing videos everywhere in this thread unlike certain other people.
So yeah this was the Stunfest, a video gaming convention that takes place in my city conveniently enough
Also because I didn't mention this enough, Sushi was with me but for some reason he didn't get filmed, I guess it was too dark inside thus we wouldn't have been able to see him very well, hur hur.
Anyway stuffs

Edit: Just noticed you can see Sushi in the background at the very end, he's got a white shirt, see if you can find him
Alice

Mr Color wrote:

Edit: Just noticed you can see Sushi in the background at the very end, he's got a white shirt, see if you can find him
omg
theowest

jake <3

Surprisingly catchy.

that's enough for today.
DerekMcD
Y'all gotta watch this.
vizzy
Quaraezha
jjrocks

Quaraezha wrote:

Wow, this is actually one of the few mashups that actually worked out really well
Pokebis

jjrocks wrote:

Quaraezha wrote:

Video
Wow, this is actually one of the few mashups that actually worked out really well

Almost all of this guy's videos are really good.
Haseo_old
Fuck you Sony.
Quaraezha

GladiOol
r.i.p. sonic

r.i.p. userpage
theowest

look, no hands!
boat
Dafydd
One of my favorites:
theowest
SPOILER

american tv
SPOILER

awesome ad
SPOILER
"the men in uniforms you see work for a company called Vityaz who are chopping down trees in Tsagovskogo forest by Moscow. The normal folks you see are protesting the work they are doing and tearing down a fence the company illegally built around the construction site. The stormtroopers at the end were Russian Police."
SPOILER

they're not so cute after all.
SPOILER

jesus
SPOILER
OH YEAH, AND GUESS WHAT. I watched it twice. The first time, the recording program just didn't want to save the recorded 10 hour long file, so I had to do it once more. what the fuck
SPOILER

gotta go fast!
SPOILER

"thank goodness that deer flew away before he got hit!"
SPOILER

this guy is awesome
Hiryuu_old

I wonder if someone is playing osu! with that kind of a mouse.
jjrocks
theowest, please put your videos in a spoiler if you're going to post greater than 3.

It's really common courtesy at this point and while I do find some of your videos interesting, it's gets rather bothersome to scroll through about 15-20 videos. Also what happens is that people get bored as they go through the list, so those videos that are truly fantastic have less value on a page like this. I know you love going through youtube and finding funny videos for all the world to share but every extra video you post means that people will be less willing to watch them all (or even some).

Food for thought.

Oh and here is a video so people don't rage too much

theowest
heh, sorry. won't happen again. it's not easy when you're on an iPod.

Hairdresser / retro toy and gaming store. < Vimeo video

SPOILER

"best dad ever."

SPOILER

"BUT IT'S ONLY A THEORY, RIGHT?"

SubWars < Vimeo video NSFW
jjrocks

"Stop the pity. Unlock the potential" - Best quote I've heard in a long time.
theowest

fuck yes.
Mianki
That pudding...

theowest

haha, oh god.. that swedish accent.
http://psathome.ikea.com/
Copter-kun
theowest

jjrocks
Cross post~

jjrocks wrote: