forum

[SIGNUPS CLOSED][STD] Idol Production 727 Osu! contest [1v1 | 20-50k | Rapid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RubyPhire

Welcome to the first ever edition of the Idol Production 727 Osu! contest!

Congrats to UMofuwMofuU for winning, and to JiruPiru for the runner up!

This is our Osu!standard 1v1 tournament, themed around idols of all kinds!
This tournament will take place on 6th and 7th on july, over the weekend, and is hosted by RubyPhire, Nao Kamiya and -SURPRISE-

1. This is a 1v1, osu! Standard Tournament.
  2. This is an international tournament.
  3. The rank ranges are between 20,000-50,000 with BWS applied. Players may sign up outside the rank range, but must be in the rank range by tourney day. If not, their registration may be removed.
  4. This tournament will be played with ScoreV2.
  5. This tournament will have a single elimination stage that will take over the course of two days.
  6. All match times are in UTC.
  7. Inappropriate behavior, misconducts, and/or cheating will result in disqualification and blacklist in future iterations. Be nice and play fair :)

1. Players must join the discord as soon as they sign up and set their nickname to their osu username. Players will have 24 hours to join the discord after they sign up. If they do not join the discord, they may not be permitted to join the tournament.
  2. Players should sign up using the following template:
    Name:
    Discord:
    Copy paste the following: I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted

1. Because this tournament has a maximum of 32 players, only the first 32 players will be able to sign up. Signups will be closed on July 5th, or when 32 players sign up, whichever is sooner.

1. July 5: End of Registrations
  2. July 6:
    1. 15:00 UTC - Round of 32
    2. 16:30 UTC - Round of 16
    3. 17:00 UTC - Quarterfinals
  3. July 7:
    1. 15:00 UTC - Semifinals
    2. 16:00 UTC - Finals

1. The entire tournament will use a single mappool, which consists of 4NM/2HD/2HR/2DT/TB.
  2. Players will self-ref their matches with the exception of semifinals and finals. The names of the matches should have the template of “IOT: (Player 1) vs (Player 2)”
  3. Matches will be played BO5 for RO32, RO16 and Quarterfinals, BO7 for Semifinals and BO9 for Finals
  4. SCOREV2 and head to head must be enabled.
  5. You may not play the same map twice in a row
  6. Players have a 10 minute grace period to join their matches after the start time of the tournament. If they do not join, they forfeit the match and a win is granted to their opponent.
  7. Failed scores count.
  8. In the case of a disconnection, common sense will be applied: if proof exists of the disconnected player's score (or a rough estimate of their hypothetical score if they finished the map), it will be used in scoring; if it is at all ambiguous, the other team will get the point; if the disconnection occurred in the first few seconds, the map will be replayed.

1. The winner of the tournament will receive one month of supporter.

Hosts:RubyPhire, Nao Kamiya
Spreadsheeter: M1keL
Mappool Selectors: -SURPRISE-, RubyPhire, Nao Kamiya
lokser
Streamers/Commentators:
Referees: RubyPhire
boirjama
Name: boirjama
Discord: boirjama#2318

I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted.
Mad_JlecHuk
Name: Mad_JlecHuk
Discord: Mad_JlecHuk#2995
I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted.
Papayapa
Name: okplabs
Discord: Papayapa#8068

JiruPiru
Name: JiruPiru
Discord: Natsukiiiii#7665

I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted
Aidown
Name: Aidown
Discord: Aidown#8325
Okupsa
Name : Apsuko
Discord : Apsuko#2759
Sspannish
Name: SsparnniF
Discord: SspspapwnawnrinF#5495 (subject to change)
I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted
zts
zura
Amelia Watson

lokser wrote:

zura

Zura >~<
Schinken OwO
Name: Schinken OwO
Discord :oe cat#1048
Kekai
Name: Kekai
Discord: Kekai#8713

Haroko
Name: Haroko
Discord: Haroko#2682

Hiiiii5
Name: Hiiiii5
Discord: Hiiiii5#5170

emmy1
Name: Grizzley
Discord: grizz#5187

ChukiTheWolf
Name: ChukiTheWolf
Discord: Chuki#0324

_Hamlet
Name: _Hamlet
Discord: _Hamlet#3015

Reolly
Name: daisukineh
Discord: stan wayv#6872

Vuekovorueko
Name: ShirasakaShibu
Discord: Shibu#5830

Gabrilel
Name: Gabrilel
Discord: Gabrilel#2167

robtroid
Name: robtroid
Discord: robtroid#4871

Umoni
Name: Umoni
Rank 22505
Discord ID: Umoni#8837
Xog
Name: Unban Bringle
Discord: Xog#2746
squartatrice_
Name: NekiSdoppiaMEME
Discord: Neki SdoppiaMEME#5175

DeletedUser_11888422
Name: DaniiHR
Discord: DaniiHR #6880
YourSorrowBegin
Name: greencloud3
Discord: greencloud3#2159
Dal Dal
Name: DalDal Choi
Discord: DalDal#1345
kiriwi
Name: kiricake
Discord: kiri#7841

SleftBAKA
Name: Sleftback
Discord: Sleftback#9297

Oulwan
Name: Oulwan
Discord: Oulwan#2505

ok bro lol
///
antix
Name: Antix
Discord: Antix#2217

arcad
Name: zibi
Discord: zibi#2029
UMofuwMofuU
Name: UMofuwMofuU (Just call me Mofu it's fine)
Discord: UMofuwMofuU#7293

aaa I want to know the mappool
Aim Game
Name: WAZje
Discord: Waz#4809
Amelia Watson
Any signups from this point on will be invalid as we are now locked at 32 players for this cycle. You may join us in the discord to keep up to date for when the next cycle next month.
Mcbooger Duster
Mcbooger Duster
#31,317
Mcbooger Duster #3365

show more