❤️ rubies87's Loyalty Taiko Queue [CLOSED] ❤️

posted
Total Posts
66
show more
Whats Skill
Sxxfgh
Hi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/989479
will mod 983509
thanks
Topic Starter
rubies87

Whats Skill wrote:

Hello

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/963188#taiko/2016661

I'll mod Underveil

Sxxfgh wrote:

Hi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/989479
will mod 983509
thanks
The link under Minnesota - Edge was incorrect. AAAA + Silentroom - UNDERVEIL IS REAL!!! has been removed from the M4M list. If you would still like a mod, please edit your posts to reflect this change :>

Due to the inconvenience, you will both be given additional progress in loyalty level.
Topic Starter
rubies87
Etsu
Hi there, M4M request!

Artist: Yumi Hara , Sora Amamiya , Rie Takahashi , Aoi Yuuki
Title: Isekai GirlsTalk (TV Size)
BPM: 170
Length (Drain): 1:16

I will mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/986056

Thank you owo
Topic Starter
rubies87

Etsu wrote:

Hi there, M4M request!

Artist: Yumi Hara , Sora Amamiya , Rie Takahashi , Aoi Yuuki
Title: Isekai GirlsTalk (TV Size)
BPM: 170
Length (Drain): 1:16

I will mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/986056

Thank you owo
Accepted :>
Topic Starter
rubies87
.^.
GOD82028
M4M please~

Artist: toby fox
Title: Death By Glamour
BPM: 148
Length (Drain): 2:13

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/973439#taiko/2037860

I'll mod LambC - Love Like That
Topic Starter
rubies87

GOD82028 wrote:

M4M please~

Artist: toby fox
Title: Death By Glamour
BPM: 148
Length (Drain): 2:13

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/973439#taiko/2037860


Could you edit your post with the map you are going to mod?
Topic Starter
rubies87
Still open for M4M
Cychloryn
M4M

Artist: M2U
Title: Dual Fractal
BPM: 160
Length (Drain): 1:54


https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/994663#taiko/2079706

I'll mod outer solution, but if it ends up being too difficult for me to mod well (I cant play 7*), I'll mod Edge instead
PatZar
M4M i will mod your LambC - Love Like That:

you mod mine this https://osu.ppy.sh/b/2095103&m=1

ty in advance
Coryn
M4M ~ ♪

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/806360#taiko/1692571
Artist: Toby Fox
Title: Oppa Toby Style
Lengh: 5:37
M4M Map: Outer Solution

Coryn mods first, right ? She is asking since she is not sure [and in case she is unable to mod chur map, she could warn chu before you modded hers]
Topic Starter
rubies87

Cychloryn wrote:

M4M

Artist: M2U
Title: Dual Fractal
BPM: 160
Length (Drain): 1:54


https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/994663#taiko/2079706

I'll mod outer solution, but if it ends up being too difficult for me to mod well (I cant play 7*), I'll mod Edge instead
Accepted!

PatZar wrote:

M4M i will mod your LambC - Love Like That:

you mod mine this https://osu.ppy.sh/b/2095103&m=1

ty in advance
Not into this song, sorry :(

Coryn wrote:

M4M ~ ♪

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/806360#taiko/1692571
Artist: Toby Fox
Title: Oppa Toby Style
Lengh: 5:37
M4M Map: Outer Solution

Coryn mods first, right ? She is asking since she is not sure [and in case she is unable to mod chur map, she could warn chu before you modded hers]
If you feel more comfortable modding first, that's fine :> Accepted
Coryn

rubies87 wrote:

If you feel more comfortable modding first, that's fine :> Accepted
Will mod first then ! ~ ♪
Expect it to be done 'till the weekend, if Coryn finds herself unable to do it, she will warn you on DM or this post ~ 💚
Fleure De Lapin
Hi~

M4M request

Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/905000
Artist: Moetan Cast
Title: Mahou Shoujo Magical-tan! (ETIA. Hardcore Remix)
BPM: 185
Length (Drain): 6:45
M4M Map: no.3

Thanks :)
Topic Starter
rubies87

Fleure De Lapin wrote:

Hi~

M4M request

Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/905000
Artist: Moetan Cast
Title: Mahou Shoujo Magical-tan! (ETIA. Hardcore Remix)
BPM: 185
Length (Drain): 6:45
M4M Map: no.3

Thanks :)
aaaa I looked through this map and I don't think I'm going to be able to improve it any more than it already is :<
kiwixs
Hello, I would like to place a M4M request.
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/777183
Artist: Reol
Title: Assymetry
BPM: 184
Length (Drain): 4:12
M4M Map: Silentroom x Tanchiky - Outer Solution

Please do not worry to much about the muzukashii difficulty because I am going to scrap it and re do it so modding that diff is pointless at the moment.
Envory
Hello! can i request a NM? i'm not taiko player but i have hybrid map taiko and mania)

Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665542
Artist: senya
Title: cinderella avatar
BPM: 145
Length (Drain): 1:55 (1:55 drain)

Thank you :)
Topic Starter
rubies87

kiwixs wrote:

Hello, I would like to place a M4M request.
Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/777183
Artist: Reol
Title: Assymetry
BPM: 184
Length (Drain): 4:12
M4M Map: Silentroom x Tanchiky - Outer Solution

Please do not worry to much about the muzukashii difficulty because I am going to scrap it and re do it so modding that diff is pointless at the moment.
sure, accepted!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply