forum

Pokemon Sword and Shield

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Justified
I'm surprised there were no discussions on the upcoming pokemon games so I decided to create one after watching the Nintendo E3 press conference. Are you guys hyped for the games? What other conceptual mons do you think game freak will release? Honestly, I'm pretty excited about the new games except for the fact that not all pokemon will be available in the game unless they are present in the Galar pokedex, which is a huge letdown.
Shurelia
The Legend duo looks lazily designed.
The Raid boss thingy seems pretty interesting.
I don't like how the new starters look at all. but prolly they going to have a cool looking final evolution, who knows.
NEW WAIFUUUUUSSSS
And I think finding rare wild pokemon would be much easier thanks to the new system.

and I really really hope that they won't throw another BS like USUM regarding catching old legends.
also new mega evolution pls
Topic Starter
Justified

Shurelia wrote:

The Legend duo looks lazily designed.
The Raid boss thingy seems pretty interesting.
I don't like how the new starters look at all. but prolly they going to have a cool looking final evolution, who knows.
NEW WAIFUUUUUSSSS
And I think finding rare wild pokemon would be much easier thanks to the new system.

and I really really hope that they won't throw another BS like USUM regarding catching old legends.
also new mega evolution pls

You don't like the new starters? I honestly prefer these starters over the ones from gen 7 lol.

Also, during the Masuda interview yesterday he stated that Dynamaxing will replace megas and z-moves as the new big feature.