E
shdewz
why
Blondazz
ok
Serterd

M1keL wrote:

okay i think this is the last of them i wont do any more meme tourneys i swear

Welcome to the osu!Sign Up Tournament! This is a joke tournament where you don't actually have to play. All you have to do is sign up and win win win!

Signup is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQM0OLrlM3Jw_25MdEnCMwYvxae0VqvXJR2Cb02XMSX0NXXg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Discord: https://discord.gg/yXhzKm

Actual Rules for this tournament:

You may only sign up once. Not twice. Not three times. Make sure you have everything right before you sign up otherwise bad things are going to happen. If you answer something wrong, well... better luck next time buddy.

The first person who successfully signs up, answering all the test questions correct, while following all the regulations will win this tournament and receive a month of supporter!

What are the regulations, you say? Well, before you complete the registration, you must join the Discord server and comment on this forum post, so I know it's you. That's all.

Yeah, this is a really meme tournament. Thanks Uberzolik for the idea

The "rules" for this tournament (READ THIS CAREFULLY! YOU'LL HAVE TO KNOW THIS TO COMPLETE THE SIGNUP)

This tournament is to be played with Scorev2, with accuracy as the scoring method. However, the player with the higher rank may choose to play with Scorev1 instead. Actually, the last two sentences did not matter. Scorev3 is the scoring that will be used for this tournament.

In the event of a disconnection, you may call up the osu Support Center at 1-800-HELP-OSU. Make sure you dial the extension 727 in order to reach Cookiezi Blue Zenith Tech support. please dont actually dial this number im not sure what it actually is

The tournament will be best out of 3,967. An opponent may not forfeit until they reach 931 maps played. After the 931st round, either player may choose to forfeit. If a player disconnects before the 931st map, the player will be permanently banned from all of M1keL's future osu! Touranments. They may, however, choose to play in ther tournaments.

The mappool will be 75 NoMod, 14 DT, 89 HardRock, and 12738123 Hidden. Note that picking from the same mod pool more than 15 times in a row is forbidden. You may pick a same mod 15 times in a row, but NO more than that.

You must treat everyone with respect. Realize that this is the most stupid tournament ever made.

I don't know what to put else here. When it asks you to put a random number, put 13912319231. When it asks you to put a random phrase, put "M1keL is the best tournament host ever"

Peppy, please do not kill me for this. I am sorry to the tournament community but this tournament is just meant to be a small joke. You will not receive a badge for winning this tournament. However, in 2030, when badges have become meaningless, I would be happy to present you with a shiny new badge!

E
Topic Starter
M1keL
youi wins
Redstone
ayaya
Uberzolik
rest in peace
Beatrice
discord link broke...?
crafciak31
im bored so im doing it anyway
Reolly
how to sign up late
Redstone

Xax wrote:

discord link broke...?

yea mike deleted the server lol
CubeBag
discord dead
xDololow
ass we can
Misery
For anyone posting after me: the tournament is already done and the server is already deleted, now stop spamming