forum

[resolved] My ping and FPS are crazy! And it freezes :C

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Vex
Problem details: OK, so, when I enter osu! everything is fine, my fps are at 180 aprox. and at like 8 ms, but then, out of nowhere, my game goes to 60fps, 20-80ms and LOTS of freezes every 2-3 seconds. Please help! This has been happening for 2 days. I re-installed osu! but it's still happening.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://youtu.be/yTqrfmFdnjo THE VIDEO DIDN'T RECORD OSU BUT I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN WHAT WAS HAPPENING, EVERYTIME I CIRCLED THE LOW RIGHT THAT WAS WHEN MY FPS CHANGED, FROM 180FPS TO 60 OR FROM 60 TO 180, MY GAME WAS STUTTERING A LOT AND FREEZING.

MY PING SKYROCKETED WHEN THE FPS WENT TO 60. ALSO, WHEN I PLAYED, MAPS SAID 60hz AND NOT 240FPS, WTH

I love this game and I wanna keep playing, but when something that isnt my fault goes bad I lose my patience

osu! version: Stable 20190611.2 (latest)

Thank you!

HalfW
- Change battery usage to Maximum Performance.
- Turn off unnecessary programs.
- Scan for malicious programs.
Topic Starter
_Vex
I change the battery usage and I fixed it! It doesn't go as well as before but it's just like a few fps less, so...

Thank you so much!
HalfW
You're welcome ^^

Btw 60Hz means the refresh rate of your screen, not FPS, and 60/60 indicates that it's working well. If you enable FPS number from an app (Fraps, Bandicam), you may see FPS could go from 200 to 1000, depending on your gigs.