forum

I'm about to buy a new tablet CTH 680s for 50€, is it worth it?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr
Hi, as the title says I'm about to get a new tablet for 50€ and that tablet is the CTH 680s, Imma gettin' it from other person, she told me that has never been used. Pictures shows all equipment in box.

I know that the most used is the CTH/CTL 480 the smaller version. Is there any difference between 480 and 680 besides sizes? For exemple drivers and stuff. Cuz for 50€ I guess it is a damn of a deal.

I got used to the huion 420 or something like that but it broke half a year ago since then I only play mouse and offline mode to not screw my stats (as if they were anything else) casually not even that much.

ty bros and broas.
Nigrod
Yea I think the only difference between the two is the size of the tablets as you mentioned. I’m pretty sure that’s about it.
Implojin
That's a pretty good deal, I think
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr
Ahh damn, missed the deal, the girl that was selling it, sold it couple weeks ago and forgot to remove the ad.. brah CTL 480 are pretty much rare but looks like it is almost the best tablet.

But I start thinking of it being overrated..

What's yar opinions on tablets?
Implojin
Xp-Pen G640 is inexpensive and good, but has builtin hardware smoothing latency (20 - 30 ms?), you get used to this easily, but fullscreen snap jumps on this tablet will always lag /very/ slightly behind a faster tablet

Used CTL-460 is an option, it has similar performance to the 480 but is easier to find, these are very cheap on ebay

Wacom's Intuos Pro line (PTH-460, they have a small one now) has better performance than the CTL-480, (200hz, more accurate position tracking) but spending $250+ on a tablet for osu doesnt make sense
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr

Implojin wrote:

Xp-Pen G640 is inexpensive and good, but has builtin hardware smoothing latency (20 - 30 ms?), you get used to this easily, but fullscreen snap jumps on this tablet will always lag /very/ slightly behind a faster tablet

Used CTL-460 is an option, it has similar performance to the 480 but is easier to find, these are very cheap on ebay

Wacom's Intuos Pro line (PTH-460, they have a small one now) has better performance than the CTL-480, (200hz, more accurate position tracking) but spending $250+ on a tablet for osu doesnt make sense

Yeah does not seems spending that much on tablets to makes sense xD