forum

Divide players by game mode (new ranking system). [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
Wishy

This looks horrible, couldn't this be changed? Meaning you can divide them by standard, Taiko and CTB. Having some kind of tab into Ranks or a menu to just switch it would be fine I guess.
Darksonic
Support x100.
peppy
This is coming in the next release. I just wanted to get the base version out first.
Topic Starter
Wishy
Oh great! Thanks for the incredibly quick answer. :p
peppy
In exchange, please name your topic better.
Topic Starter
Wishy
Hope that's better.
Shiro
Topic Starter
Wishy
My thread is better because it has a screenshot!
laport

Wishy22 wrote:

My thread is better because it has a screenshot!Damn it! Odaril beat me to it while I was waiting a couple minutes for the screenshot to upload
Salvage
Will we also be able to sort by ranking score instead of pp?-.
Liut

Salvage wrote:

Will we also be able to sort by ranking score instead of pp?-.
hmm for what peppy said in the other post i don't think so
Topic Starter
Wishy
You still got that on the site:

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/playerranking
DerekMcD
From p/1703005

crabovan wrote:

Recently introduced an innovation add CTB and Taiko players to the general list of players. But not every want see Taiko and CTB players in this list. So rationally would introduce filter in F9 panel what will sift players.
+Support
crabovan

Koro McAlpine wrote:

From p/1703005

crabovan wrote:

Recently introduced an innovation add CTB and Taiko players to the general list of players. But not every want see Taiko and CTB players in this list. So rationally would introduce filter in F9 panel what will sift players.
+Support
+Support :>
Soaprman
Koro: peppy has said he'll add this one and you link to another one that has already been added. Why are you bumping these threads? Come on now, you're smarter than that.
DerekMcD

Soaprman wrote:

Koro: peppy has said he'll add this one and you link to another one that has already been added. Why are you bumping these threads? Come on now, you're smarter than that.
Well, if someone made a thread which it was already requested it, I just want to bump this for them just in case for additional support for them who made this thread which it was already requested by someone.

But I understand, but just in case of it.
Sakura
This will probably prevent further confusion
Verdisphena
yay
deadbeat
hopefully now people will see this and stop making feature requests for it ._.
Mithos
I was about to suggest this. Glad it was already confirmed.
DerekMcD
See, it's bubbled.
Mithos
Yay bubble :D
[Dellirium]
I think this can be moved to “Completed Requests”.