forum

Can play 5* but cant fc 4*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rryo10
Ok so...i know i can be very impatient and very ambitious in my plays, but i can already do 4-5.20* maps. The problem is that i can never seem to fc any of them.(._.) Like i can get close with one miss or sliderbreak but other than that i just keep messing up. Any advice or maps that might help?

Ps. Sry if this sounds rly dumb
UnnamedBeast
play more
Topic Starter
Rryo10

UnnamedBeast wrote:

play more

Already play 5 hours a day lol q-q
XxduckpigxX
You'll get there eventually
KupcaH
Play 5* less for now and play more 4* until you start FC'ing them.
DXPOHIHIHI
passing doesnt mean your good.

and fc'ing is irrelevant to passing, they're both different things, aim for consistency, don't shitpass maps that are way hard for you
Topic Starter
Rryo10

szkiller wrote:

passing doesnt mean your good.

and fc'ing is irrelevant to passing, they're both different things, aim for consistency, don't shitpass maps that are way hard for you

I never rly "shit passed" any of them since i usually get A-B's with 2-3 misses and yes im trying to be consistent. I recently fcd a 4.99* map offline a moment ago :p

Oh and most of the maps are not that beyond my skill level (pls dont judge skill by rank)
Juuuuuuuuul
there is no tips or magic techniques, just play, you'll FC stuff.
Topic Starter
Rryo10
UnnamedBeast
work on accuracy
Rikii
Don't be too focus on fcing a map. Sometimes its okay, but not too much.

Just play and enjoy the game, you will fc it eventually.
Topic Starter
Rryo10

RikiStefano wrote:

Don't be too focus on fcing a map. Sometimes its okay, but not too much.

Just play and enjoy the game, you will fc it eventually.

Lol thx ^^

But i think i got it now

hopefully
- Roman -
Don’t play 5 star maps yet, don’t even start to play them until you can fc a 4 star map lmao, just focus on accuracy and keep practicing you’ll get it eventually
Topic Starter
Rryo10

- Roman - wrote:

Don’t play 5 star maps yet, don’t even start to play them until you can fc a 4 star map lmao, just focus on accuracy and keep practicing you’ll get it eventually

Lmao im over it already i can fc 4* regularly now. I play 5* for fun occasionally lol
Justified

Rryo10 wrote:

- Roman - wrote:

Lmao im over it already i can fc 4* regularly now.

Are you sure about that
Topic Starter
Rryo10

Justified wrote:

Rryo10 wrote:

- Roman - wrote:

Lmao im over it already i can fc 4* regularly now.

Are you sure about that

No..(._.)

Im kidding but srsly im not worried about fcing 4* anymore
Saen
just play 4* (4.00-4.99*) until u can consistently get >97% accuracy and an fc. And then u can move on to 5*
7ambda
Passing Harumachi Clover does not count as playing 5*