osu!RunnerUps Summer Tournament [60k-150k][Regs Closed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frolie-

Links

Discord | Twitch | Spreadsheet | Challonge

Introduction

Hello we are osu!RunnerUps! We are a small community server that hosts tournaments for fun. We are making a ton of exciting changes to our format and this is the start of something new for us! We hope you have fun!

General Information

1. The Tournament will be held in a 1v1 format
  2. Scores will be measured by scorev2 in a double elimination bracket
  3. Rank limitation 60k-150k

Schedule

Registrations Open: June 9th, 2019
Registrations Close: June 28th, 2019
Qualifier Map-Pool and Match Schedule Release: June 30th, 2019
Qualifier Matches Start: July 6th, 2019

Reschedules
  1. Reschedules can happen up to an hour before the original match time but please note, if you try to reschedule less than 24 hours before the original match time, the reschedule is not guaranteed.
  2. If you need to reschedule a match, try to contact your opponent to work out a time. If they’re unresponsive or you can’t figure something out, please contact a coordinator.
  3. Please mind the original schedule when rescheduling. Don’t try to schedule a semi-finals match ten minutes before the finals.
  4. If you and your opponent managed to figure something out that works for both of you, please send a coordinator a screenshot.

Rules and Match Procedure

Match Procedure
  1. Players roll
  2. Lowest roll bans first
  3. Highest roll then bans and gets first pick
  4. When both players have readied up, the referee will start the match with a ten second countdown.
  5. Players alternate picks until winner is determined or the last possible match of a set is to be played, in which case the tiebreaker will be chosen

Rules
  1. Be excellent to each other. Don’t be rude toward the referee or your opponent.
  2. If you fail to show up 10 minutes after the scheduled time, you will forfeit the match.
  3. Please have your bans and picks prepared in order to not waste time. If deemed necessary, the referee may enforce a timer. If you don’t pick a map before the timer runs out, the point of that pick will go to the other player and the pick will be terminated.
  4. Players must pick a mod for freemod (fm). The allowed mods are easy, hidden, hard-rock & flashlight.
    4a. The tiebreaker is also a freemod, but you don’t have to pick a mod for it.
  5. Failed scores do not count unless both players fail.
  6. If a player disconnects before the 30 second mark, the map will be replayed. This can happens once per player per match.
  7. Referees will not ask players to make decisions regarding any of the match rules.

Full rule-sheet can be found here

Prizes

1. 1st Place: 6-Months Supporter
  2. Runner-Up (2nd): 2-Months Supporter
  3. 3rd Place: 1-Month Supporter

Registration

1. Join our discord
  2. Fill out the google forum in #links

Alternatively here is a direct link to the forum but please note you must join the discord for us to coordinate matches and stuff with you. You will automatically be DQ'd if we cannot contact you through the discord at the time of your match.

Staff

LetzV3rox
owo
cavoeboy
underrated hosts
once they figure out the tourney game they will be one of the biggest continuously running tournament servers
Suicune3

cavoeboy wrote:

underrated hosts
once they figure out the tourney game they will be one of the biggest continuously running tournament servers

Agree
yomuna
i love small community, and i love osu!
small osu! community ? feels like heaven to me
Lombardia
hyped :D
Esquivalience
XonarDG
I'm gonna lose to a 6-digit
LetzV3rox

XonarDG wrote:

I'm gonna lose to a 6-digit