Stop trolling meeeeh ;//;
I love you <3
I love you <3
108,64,41836,1,401:15:392 - The flash that starts here gets hidden by the spinner, I suggest removing the flash
Thanks a lot.
Kyshiro wrote:Hi there, modded as requested in my queue.
I love this song lol, I've been mapping this too, but for some reason I decided to abandon it.
00:10:836 (6,1,2,3,4) - I would've done this curve a bit different in which case it'd look and flow somewhat better, like this: http://puu.sh/10Gn5. Looks good~~ done
00:16:725 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^ I like this one
00:31:614 (3) - Plays/sounds better if this slider were a 1/2 slider with a note at 00:31:836 - Ok
00:35:836 (6,7) - Doesn't really fit the music in any way, 2 single sliders might be better I think this way is nice
00:41:836 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Nice pattern, would be better if it looked like this though? http://puu.sh/10GuH Code below:108,64,41836,1,4Thanks but no, it is symmetrical now, and nice to play
01:15:392 - The flash that starts here gets hidden by the spinner, I suggest removing the flash. my Kei made the sb~~ gonna ask her
02:26:503 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Might just be me, but since this is an epic solo I'd prefer to stream over here o-o or just anything else really, it feels way too empty. Uhmm it was suggested before so yep.. I'll do it
Couldn't find anything else, there might be a few more structural errors in Kei&Snep's HUE HUE HUE which are minor and just acceptable imo.
Love the song and map
For any questions you may contact me in game, good luck
Thanks a lot!
-kevincela- wrote:Awesum song ♥
- Add "League of Legends" to the tags? OMG XD I forgot sorry
[Kei&Snep's HUE HUE HUE]
- 00:36:392 (3) - I would put this instead at x:164 y:108 to make 00:36:280 (2,3,4,5) - a pretty good looking diamond-shaped pattern? Ok
- 00:42:725 (6,7) - Actually it would be good if you exchanged their position,to give at the entire pattern a pretty natural flow... Actually I don't know if you tried to play it, but this way it flows very well
- 01:07:836 (7) - This is just a little suggestion: what do you think about removing one repeat from this slider and adding a note at x:161 y:134? I think this is more fun to play,actually Yep
- 01:43:614 (1) - Move the new combo instead on 01:43:947 (2) - ? Nope it follows the vocals
- 02:41:169 (3) - For another time and for the same reasons,what do you think on reversing this slider? xD Rearranged some stuff
- 00:42:503 (5) - Add a new combo here to delineate a new pattern? I want it like this because it's red like the lyrics >< also it isn't thaaaat necessary I think o.o we'll see I don't wanna sound like I won't change anything
- 01:54:503 (1) - Actually this isn't that necessary,but what do you think on modifying this slider into this? I really find this awesome and it fits very well too . Yes indeed~~ but I don't like the 3-red-dot thingy so I put only 1 red dot
- 02:24:280 (2) - This is a bug,but anyways add a New combo here,since this note follows a spinner. o.o? The new combo is automatically there what bug do you mean?
Sorry if I didn't find anything useful here, but anyways this is an awesome diff,really good job! Thanks
And...that's all! Sorry for my short mod,if it's useless for you,then don't give any kds. Right now the map is bubblable for me xD
Star,and good luck!
Lol yeah, you never actually finished 5 WotA because you won earlier
Kite wrote:i miss 5x gunblade builds
-kevincela- wrote:[Kei&Snep's HUE HUE HUE]
- 00:23:114 (7) - If you listen clearly,you'll notice that the singer's voice here is 1/8 late,so make this slider longer by 1/8 to match it completely. done
- 00:52:725 (6,7) - CTRL+R on each of them? Imho,in this way the entire pattern will flow better. mm i ctrl+r (8) (im not sure, im not writing this while i change stuff. i changed everything already and right now im trying to remember what stuff did i changed and which not lol
- 01:30:947 (5) - CTRL+R here? I think this flows better than the actual setting. yeah much better
Kyshiro wrote:Kei&Snep's HUE HUE HUE:
00:19:725 (6,7) - Could be a better blanket i improved it a bit i guess
00:22:836 (6,7,8) - Doesn't really fit the vocals like this, how about http://puu.sh/10GUk , This is a note, followed by 2x a 1/1 slider, followed by a note sounds alright now, because kevincela helped me with this part already.
00:49:614 (7,8) - Structurally this doesn't play/sound right, As this is mapped to the vocals, slider (8) should start where note (7) is right now, and there should be a note after it on 00:50:169 - ok done. fuck i had to remap this part. lol
00:57:392 (2,3,4,5) - Feels as if this is just forced in here, doesn't fit with the music it fits the vocals and the instrumental at the same time o.o
01:34:836 (1,2,3,4) - ^ ^
232,260,66503,6,0,B|260:216|260:164|216:120|156:120,1,191.999994140625,12|0note: fixed some spacing and some more stacks. try to apply code and see
Thanks Bakari, updated!
-Bakari- wrote:Satan brought me here ~.~
don't expect anything from me. don't like song ;_;
tickrate 1 is enough, imo. I don't like TR 1 for long sliders on this song ><
combo 6, 7 and 8 are gray. if you fail any map in multiplayer you will get the same colour >.< it's confusing to play (lower userrating in future? :<) (try to use same colours but make them less bright? example) lol no, gray combos are only used in "slow" parts where the BG turns gray, idk how you didn't notice this?
WTF satan? XD
OD nd HP Drain - 7 (to make it more playable - all diffs) Nah, OD 7 is too low and this beatmap doesnt have complex rhythms that would require lower OD. And about hp... will consider it
i guess you can rename it to [HUE] because this diff is obv yours. ppl will know it because you are creator ;_;
01:06:503 (1,2,3) - stacks'n'blankets here, please Done01:32:169 - circle here to follow vocals? Nope, it wouldn't follow the vocals o.o... or at least.. doesn't seem nice to me232,260,66503,6,0,B|260:216|260:164|216:120|156:120,1,191.999994140625,12|0note: fixed some spacing and some more stacks. try to apply code and see
01:35:947 - ^ (note: not ovemap but following vocals >.<) This one yes
01:38:280 - circle to follow background music. yep
02:33:614 (1) - and many-many-many-many same sliders should end 1/4 earlier. orz (check it with 25% playback rate, please) It's done on purpose? That's why i silenced the slider ends lol
02:55:058 (1) - remove spinner in the end? it doesn't fits here anyway (same for [HUE HUE HUE]) Yes it does
00:11:725 (2,3) - appears too fast and i can't see where slider actually starts >.< (screenshot) Hm if someone else says so i'll change it
01:15:503 (1) - (and same for HUE) why don't you try t put break here? ~.~ it will looks better here :/ Nope! The reason why we put this big spinner is because there are no breaks so this is the only 'break' you'll have from so much crazyness
02:19:058 (5) - any reasons for this jump? (excpt: it looks good) if no - make jump distance a bit lower. just thinking >.< Well it's the same as the previous kiai and the drums go in 2 "waves", first one has 4 beats and second one (starting at that note you pointed out) has 5 beats.
Thanks a lot! I'll wait for Kei's response on the SB
Doodley wrote:Okay, sorry for a late mod.
I can't play super Insane maps, nor can I mod them that well so I can't judge whether or not they're actually playable (I'm sure you and your collaborator are able to FC it) so I won't be able to mod it as thoroughly. Sorry! I mod cosmetics more often anyway.
Punch me in the dick for saying this, but you should have an easier difficulty whether or not it's for approval. It's more fair to the new players, regardless that it's approval, because they wouldn't be able to play their favorite songs just because there isn't a difficulty easy enough for them. Approval will cycle out anyway with the addition of Performance Points. Oh D: Actually, I only had the difficult one before, but I decided to add the easier one and hey, it's not THAT hard, i know only few people could do it but I don't want to add an easier one now
I don't really like the preview point. Preview points are interesting given that, say, you could random on this map and you would hear "I LIKE MY WEAPONS HOW I LIKE MY MUSIC..." which is something you would hear every time I click the map. I think it would work well at 00:46:836 (yes, generic chorus preview point, but it's easily the best place to put a preview point because the chorus is what everyone remembers in a song) Okie changed, but a bit earlier so you can hear the chorus start
Combo color 2 could be brighter.
I recommend using this as a combo color (lightning)
Wow I wasn't confident about the previous combo either, this seems a lot better thanks, added it but a bit darker.
Storyboard and Skin Elements
That's my Kei's department xD
01:50:392 - New combo? Yep
02:34:947 (3,4,1) - This overlap is too extreme between several notes and sliders. Really, you should avoid overlapping everything... Do you think so? o.o I think it's quite readable! ><
00:28:280 (1,2,3) - Is there any reason for this extreme jump? Each is separated 3.04x the distance snap, at about 223 milliseconds to reach the next note. That's a little extreme for something that's not really deserving of such an extreme jump... Decreased
Kei&Snap's HUE HUE HUE
No problems that I can see.
Very cool map, and very well designed. Fun to watch. Do think of the players who are not able to play high difficulty maps, however.