community forum

Area of Defect - 6v4

posted
Total Posts
140
show more
Topic Starter
Snepif
Well good news! Finally finished my diff and now moved to pending~~ Let's do this
Stefan
Demunchia
Anto
I REPORT YOU EHEUHEUHEUEUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEHU
Topic Starter
Snepif
gibe mone please D:
Stefan

Snepif wrote:

gibe mone please D:
Do I look like a ATM to you you f---- take a Star. \o\
Topic Starter
Snepif
Thanks huehuehue
Jenny
i'm thinking about doing another diff for this *huehuehuehue
Musty






Topic Starter
Snepif
Okay I might consider adding it if it looks more like the game ;_; the little 2 images should be a circle I think and.. not sure if that is the correct font.. Could you do that o.O? Or maybe I can leave it like that but... I want it to be a bit better
Kei
I'll implement the image when Snep agrees about it. It could look better if you do that:

Snepif wrote:

the little 2 images should be a circle I think and.. not sure if that is the correct font.. Could you do that o.O? Or maybe I can leave it like that but... I want it to be a bit better
I think it would look great. I just made the SB. The mapset isn't mine so I can't do anything till Snep tells me to do so. :D
Jenny
20:17 Jenny: : 00:04:503 (2) - not symmetric, also, ugly
20:18 Jenny: : better doable with 1-2 sliderpoints
20:18 Snepif: : lets see
20:18 Snepif: : my diff or collab?
20:18 Snepif: : collab.
20:18 Snepif: : let me see
20:18 Snepif: : oh
20:18 Snepif: : do you think so
20:18 Snepif: : uhmmm
20:18 Jenny: : 00:06:392 (2,3) - sounds as if you should switch these as for the music
20:19 Snepif: : now it is symetric
20:19 Jenny: : 00:07:169 (7) - replace with circle + 1/1 slider
20:19 Snepif: : what do you mean?
20:19 Snepif: : ctrl R?
20:19 Jenny: : nowait do not replace
20:19 Jenny: : cough
20:19 Jenny: : what i meant about switching those was, circle-slider instead of slider-circle
20:19 Snepif: : ahhhhhh
20:19 Snepif: : ctrl works then
20:20 Jenny: : 00:07:392 (8) - circles sound more fitting
20:20 Jenny: : 00:07:836 (1) - that is ugly
20:20 Jenny: : 00:08:503 (4) - replace with circles
20:20 Jenny: : 00:12:058 (4) - adjust to 3's approach circle
20:20 Snepif: : uhmmmmmm about replacing with circles
20:20 Jenny: : 00:12:280 (5) - that bow is awkward, move sliderpoint down-left
20:21 Snepif: : what about
20:21 Snepif: : 2 sliders with 2 repeats eahc
20:21 Jenny: : 00:11:836 (3) - sliderpoint more up-right here
20:21 Snepif: : each
20:21 Snepif: : instead of circles
20:21 Jenny: : i do not take any discussion \:D/
20:21 Jenny: : ...i'm just flying over and hitting shit in your face right now
20:21 Jenny: : *coughcough*
20:21 Jenny: : 00:12:725 (8,9) - the slider should start on 8
20:21 Snepif: : i like it
20:21 Snepif: : hahah
20:22 Jenny: : 00:13:503 (2,3) - redtick sliders :/
20:22 Jenny: : replace with circle-slider
20:23 Snepif: : hmmmmm yep
20:23 Jenny: : 00:16:280 (5) - delete 1 reverse arrow (well, shorten would be the better word), add circle
20:23 Jenny: : 00:18:058 (5,6) - slider should start on 5
20:24 Jenny: : 00:18:503 (1) - move first sliderpoint 2 grids left, 1 down
20:24 Jenny: : 00:18:836 (2,3) - a) redtick sliders = meeh, b) meh-ly aligned to 1's end, c) sliders there should start on white tick, red should just have a
20:24 Jenny: : circle
20:25 Jenny: : 00:19:836 (7) - ugly, also, do not find this bow fitting; if want a bow with a circle in "the center of the bow", align to approach circle
20:26 Jenny: : 00:20:503 (2) - replacing with 1/2s sounds better
20:26 Jenny: : 00:21:169 (6) - align better to 5's start
20:26 Jenny: : 00:22:836 (6) - this thing is off.
20:27 Jenny: : do not see where on, feels bad
20:27 Jenny: : also
20:27 Jenny: : 00:23:114 (7) - LOL BLUETICKS
20:27 Snepif: : lol
20:27 Snepif: : i think its not wrong
20:27 Jenny: : 00:23:725 (1) - del clap
20:27 Snepif: : hey keep writing stuff
20:27 Jenny: : dw
20:27 Jenny: : o3o
20:27 Snepif: : i gotta have lunch but when i come back ill post the log to the thread with my answer
20:28 Snepif: : and give u kd
20:28 Snepif: : and mod you
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:169 (5) - center the red point on the slidertick, change positions of other points after
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:503 (6) - oh man this bow is ugly
20:28 Snepif: : thanks~~
20:28 Jenny: : align to 5's end
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:836 (7,8) - redtick sliders; again, a circle on the red one feels better~
20:29 Snepif: : save the log when you finish and post it
20:29 Jenny: : ikr
20:29 Jenny: : 00:25:614 (3) - jenny does not like this shape
20:29 Jenny: : 00:27:058 (1) - start 1/2 later, add circle at current start, then adjust following stuff to it (e.g., replace next slider by circles)
20:30 Jenny: : 00:30:169 (7) - redtick sliders... the reverseslider should start on where 6 ends :/
20:30 Jenny: : 00:30:503 (8) - sounds overdone
20:30 Jenny: : 00:31:725 (6,9) - man those redticks
20:31 Jenny: : 00:33:058 (3) - do not get that one
20:31 Jenny: : 00:37:947 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - all this belongs together in the song and yet your circles there are boring-monotoneously "low" spaced
20:31 Jenny: : and your sliders (8-9) are widespaced; adjust, speed it more up
20:33 Jenny: : 00:42:503 (5) - new combo, add a slightly faster inherit section, also rotate them a bit (i suggest 1.15x section)
20:33 Jenny: : *+15% volume would fit aswell
20:33 Jenny: : 00:43:392 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - i find this part quite inconsistent :/
20:34 Jenny: : 00:52:503 (5) - add reverse arrow, then delete 6 and add a circle instead
20:34 Jenny: : *also, place the red sliderpoint at 212|268
20:35 Jenny: : 00:53:169 (8) - end kiai here
20:35 Jenny: : *also add new combo
20:35 Jenny: : 00:53:614 (1) - delete new combo
20:35 Jenny: : 00:54:058 (3) - start kiai again, add new combo, also add an SB-effect
20:36 Jenny: : 00:56:169 (4) - this curve is not really alltoo pretty... it looks... so... boring... :/
20:36 Jenny: : 00:59:503 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - add a circle on where your first slider starts, make the redticks sliders become whitetick ones :/
20:37 Jenny: : 01:07:169 (3) - adjust to 2's beginning
20:37 Jenny: : 01:10:614 (4) - that one is harsh to catch because of the angle you go from 1-2-3-4
20:37 Jenny: : 01:14:503 (1) - add circle
20:37 Jenny: : 01:14:947 (5) - add new combo
20:38 Jenny: : 01:15:392 (1) - new combo aswell, make this one louder aswell
20:38 Jenny: : 01:15:503 (1) - make the spinner be 30% volume
20:39 Jenny: : other stuffs is mostly similar/the same
20:39 Jenny: : look for stuff like that in the rest
20:39 Jenny: : also
20:39 Jenny: : 01:55:836 (2,3,4) - these sliderends should be on where the circles were.
20:40 Jenny: : main issues are: redtick sliders, sliderbows which aren't adjusted to what they are meant to be
20:40 Jenny: : and... well, objects that aren't exactly placed on what they were trying to
20:40 Jenny: : *as pointed out, mostly redtick sliders
20:40 Jenny: : **also, your endkiai-patterns should each have a combo for every row they build and also one for the endbeat
20:41 Jenny: : ***make the kiaispinners 30% :x
20:41 Jenny: : kkthx
20:41 Jenny: : *i am a lazy fuck
Topic Starter
Snepif

Jenny wrote:

20:17 Jenny: : 00:04:503 (2) - not symmetric, also, ugly
20:18 Jenny: : better doable with 1-2 sliderpoints
20:18 Snepif: : lets see
20:18 Snepif: : my diff or collab?
20:18 Snepif: : collab.
20:18 Snepif: : let me see
20:18 Snepif: : oh
20:18 Snepif: : do you think so
20:18 Snepif: : uhmmm
20:18 Jenny: : 00:06:392 (2,3) - sounds as if you should switch these as for the music
20:19 Snepif: : now it is symetric
20:19 Jenny: : 00:07:169 (7) - replace with circle + 1/1 slider
20:19 Snepif: : what do you mean?
20:19 Snepif: : ctrl R?
20:19 Jenny: : nowait do not replace
20:19 Jenny: : cough
20:19 Jenny: : what i meant about switching those was, circle-slider instead of slider-circle
20:19 Snepif: : ahhhhhh
20:19 Snepif: : ctrl works then
20:20 Jenny: : 00:07:392 (8) - circles sound more fitting
20:20 Jenny: : 00:07:836 (1) - that is ugly
20:20 Jenny: : 00:08:503 (4) - replace with circles
20:20 Jenny: : 00:12:058 (4) - adjust to 3's approach circle
20:20 Snepif: : uhmmmmmm about replacing with circles
20:20 Jenny: : 00:12:280 (5) - that bow is awkward, move sliderpoint down-left
20:21 Snepif: : what about
20:21 Snepif: : 2 sliders with 2 repeats eahc
20:21 Jenny: : 00:11:836 (3) - sliderpoint more up-right here
20:21 Snepif: : each
20:21 Snepif: : instead of circles
20:21 Jenny: : i do not take any discussion \:D/
20:21 Jenny: : ...i'm just flying over and hitting shit in your face right now
20:21 Jenny: : *coughcough*
20:21 Jenny: : 00:12:725 (8,9) - the slider should start on 8
20:21 Snepif: : i like it
20:21 Snepif: : hahah
20:22 Jenny: : 00:13:503 (2,3) - redtick sliders :/
20:22 Jenny: : replace with circle-slider
20:23 Snepif: : hmmmmm yep
20:23 Jenny: : 00:16:280 (5) - delete 1 reverse arrow (well, shorten would be the better word), add circle
20:23 Jenny: : 00:18:058 (5,6) - slider should start on 5
20:24 Jenny: : 00:18:503 (1) - move first sliderpoint 2 grids left, 1 down
20:24 Jenny: : 00:18:836 (2,3) - a) redtick sliders = meeh, b) meh-ly aligned to 1's end, c) sliders there should start on white tick, red should just have a
20:24 Jenny: : circle
20:25 Jenny: : 00:19:836 (7) - ugly, also, do not find this bow fitting; if want a bow with a circle in "the center of the bow", align to approach circle
20:26 Jenny: : 00:20:503 (2) - replacing with 1/2s sounds better
20:26 Jenny: : 00:21:169 (6) - align better to 5's start
20:26 Jenny: : 00:22:836 (6) - this thing is off.
20:27 Jenny: : do not see where on, feels bad
20:27 Jenny: : also
20:27 Jenny: : 00:23:114 (7) - LOL BLUETICKS
20:27 Snepif: : lol
20:27 Snepif: : i think its not wrong
20:27 Jenny: : 00:23:725 (1) - del clap
20:27 Snepif: : hey keep writing stuff
20:27 Jenny: : dw
20:27 Jenny: : o3o
20:27 Snepif: : i gotta have lunch but when i come back ill post the log to the thread with my answer
20:28 Snepif: : and give u kd
20:28 Snepif: : and mod you
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:169 (5) - center the red point on the slidertick, change positions of other points after
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:503 (6) - oh man this bow is ugly
20:28 Snepif: : thanks~~
20:28 Jenny: : align to 5's end
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:836 (7,8) - redtick sliders; again, a circle on the red one feels better~
20:29 Snepif: : save the log when you finish and post it
20:29 Jenny: : ikr
20:29 Jenny: : 00:25:614 (3) - jenny does not like this shape
20:29 Jenny: : 00:27:058 (1) - start 1/2 later, add circle at current start, then adjust following stuff to it (e.g., replace next slider by circles)
20:30 Jenny: : 00:30:169 (7) - redtick sliders... the reverseslider should start on where 6 ends :/
20:30 Jenny: : 00:30:503 (8) - sounds overdone
20:30 Jenny: : 00:31:725 (6,9) - man those redticks
20:31 Jenny: : 00:33:058 (3) - do not get that one
20:31 Jenny: : 00:37:947 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - all this belongs together in the song and yet your circles there are boring-monotoneously "low" spaced
20:31 Jenny: : and your sliders (8-9) are widespaced; adjust, speed it more up
20:33 Jenny: : 00:42:503 (5) - new combo, add a slightly faster inherit section, also rotate them a bit (i suggest 1.15x section)
20:33 Jenny: : *+15% volume would fit aswell
20:33 Jenny: : 00:43:392 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - i find this part quite inconsistent :/
20:34 Jenny: : 00:52:503 (5) - add reverse arrow, then delete 6 and add a circle instead
20:34 Jenny: : *also, place the red sliderpoint at 212|268
20:35 Jenny: : 00:53:169 (8) - end kiai here
20:35 Jenny: : *also add new combo
20:35 Jenny: : 00:53:614 (1) - delete new combo
20:35 Jenny: : 00:54:058 (3) - start kiai again, add new combo, also add an SB-effect
20:36 Jenny: : 00:56:169 (4) - this curve is not really alltoo pretty... it looks... so... boring... :/
20:36 Jenny: : 00:59:503 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - add a circle on where your first slider starts, make the redticks sliders become whitetick ones :/
20:37 Jenny: : 01:07:169 (3) - adjust to 2's beginning
20:37 Jenny: : 01:10:614 (4) - that one is harsh to catch because of the angle you go from 1-2-3-4
20:37 Jenny: : 01:14:503 (1) - add circle
20:37 Jenny: : 01:14:947 (5) - add new combo
20:38 Jenny: : 01:15:392 (1) - new combo aswell, make this one louder aswell
20:38 Jenny: : 01:15:503 (1) - make the spinner be 30% volume
20:39 Jenny: : other stuffs is mostly similar/the same
20:39 Jenny: : look for stuff like that in the rest
20:39 Jenny: : also
20:39 Jenny: : 01:55:836 (2,3,4) - these sliderends should be on where the circles were.
20:40 Jenny: : main issues are: redtick sliders, sliderbows which aren't adjusted to what they are meant to be
20:40 Jenny: : and... well, objects that aren't exactly placed on what they were trying to
20:40 Jenny: : *as pointed out, mostly redtick sliders
20:40 Jenny: : **also, your endkiai-patterns should each have a combo for every row they build and also one for the endbeat
20:41 Jenny: : ***make the kiaispinners 30% :x
20:41 Jenny: : kkthx
20:41 Jenny: : *i am a lazy fuck
Thanks, not gonna post my reply to all because i already changed some of them and don't remember... also lazy too... so lets say I changed some.
Kei
Changed some.. thanks

http://puu.sh/ZtbJ
Stefan
moar of dat sheet
Topic Starter
Snepif
Thanks for the sheets.

Kite
[General]
be more serious about the tags, most of them are redundant and just there for fun factors
if you want to include them, do so in the map description

[Snep's HUE]
00:13:947 (5) - having these set of sliders start at the red tick feels kind of weird while playing
00:14:392 (7) - jump to next object is big and number of repeats is confusing
02:26:503 - would be awesome if you fully mapped this section but a bit easier than in the collab diff

[Collab]
00:09:280 (8,9,10) - not so sure about single beat jumps with such spacing, same for this 00:38:503 (4,5,6,7) -
00:51:280 (7,8) - jump is too big for the speed imo
01:37:392 (4) - ctrl + r
01:37:614 (5) - ^
02:10:503 (1) - ^
02:10:836 (2) - ^
02:11:836 (7,8,9) - maybe you will like this more ctrl+r and stack 02:12:169 (10) - on 8
02:17:169 (7) - ctrl + r
02:19:058 (5,6,7,8) - ctrl+ h and make it go left http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/415423
02:37:280 (2) - this slider and the next feel weird to start on red tick, remove 02:37:169 (1) - and start the sliders on big white tick instead its better for navigation while playing and doesnt start on offbeats
Topic Starter
Snepif

Kite wrote:

[General]
be more serious about the tags, most of them are redundant and just there for fun factors Oh, they are just for fun... okay removed..
if you want to include them, do so in the map description

[Snep's HUE]
00:13:947 (5) - having these set of sliders start at the red tick feels kind of weird while playing. Okie fixed
00:14:392 (7) - jump to next object is big and number of repeats is confusing. Deleted 1 repeat, jump is fine now.
02:26:503 - would be awesome if you fully mapped this section but a bit easier than in the collab diff. Hmmm nah, I wanted to give it another feeling as it's another diff, didn't want it to be the same but easier

[Collab]
00:09:280 (8,9,10) - not so sure about single beat jumps with such spacing, same for this 00:38:503 (4,5,6,7) - .
00:51:280 (7,8) - jump is too big for the speed imo. It is okay, the map has harder stuff
01:37:392 (4) - ctrl + r. Okay
01:37:614 (5) - ^ ^
02:10:503 (1) - ^ Done both
02:10:836 (2) - ^
02:11:836 (7,8,9) - maybe you will like this more ctrl+r and stack 02:12:169 (10) - on 8 Nah, I want it tricky like this
02:17:169 (7) - ctrl + r ^
02:19:058 (5,6,7,8) - ctrl+ h and make it go left http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/415423. That doesn't look quite good :/ also ^that
02:37:280 (2) - this slider and the next feel weird to start on red tick, remove 02:37:169 (1) - and start the sliders on big white tick instead its better for navigation while playing and doesnt start on offbeats. Fixed
Thanks a lot!! Updated
Kite
you can always include the former tags in the map description as said D:
Kei

Kite wrote:

you can always include the former tags in the map description as said D:
^ yes plz plz plz plz
mancuso_JM_
HUE HUE HUE!! :D

[General:]

Volumen: En ciertas partes los Hitsounds se sienten alto (en la secciones de 65%), la voz se siente baja y hace que los pattern se sientan raros (principalmente los que no esten en 1/1, no se porque :P). Intenta reducirle el Volumen a estas secciones a 5% por lo menos, suena mejor.
• Hay algunos flashes que estan medios jodidos en el Storyboard realmente. Por ejemplo el que empieza el map, me parece que seria una buena idea Display epilepsy warning. Me parece que es bastante necesario.
• No tenes breaks, el Letterbox During Break es al pedo xD. Removelo
• 01:21:614: El SB carga a mas de 5,00x (5,36x para ser mas concreto :P), no es algo no rankeable pero causa lags bastante feos a Computadoras medias antiguas. El otro dia lo jugue en un Ciber (en CTB) con un amigo, llego a esa parte se me lagueo todo, HORRIBLE xD, por eso seria mejor que lo arregles.

[Snep's HUE:]

• 00:11:725 (x): El Stop que hiciste aca se siente innecesario, luego se siente raro cuando re tomas el ritmo. Es una mejor idea si agregas una Nota aca y mantenes el Ritmo
• 00:25:169 (3): Realmente este patron fluiría mejor si le haces un Reverse Selection (Ctrl+R) a este Slider
• 00:35:836 (6): Definitivamente no hay nada en 1/4, asi que es totalmente innecesario que este Slider termine sobre un Tick Azul, se siente mal. Seguiria mejor la voz y el Instrumental si agregas una Nota en 00:35:836 y luego agrega un Slider que empiece en 00:35:947 y termine en 00:36:169
• 00:51:503 (4): En este caso, realmente necesitas algo en el tick blanco, en el medio de este Slider, es donde se remarca el Instrumental. Que tal si reducis este Slider en 1/2 y luego agregas una Repeticion? Se siente bastante bien, con el Spacing no te debes preocupar tanto en esta seccion
• 00:53:614 (7): Se torna engorroso en esta parte un Slider con mas de una Repeticion. Seria mejor que elimines la ultima repeticion y en su lugar lo cambies por una Nota.
• 00:58:503 (4,5): No creo que un Stack en 1/1 favorezca mucho la fluidez del map. Juega mucho mejor si desapilas y moves (5) hacia otro lugar.
• 01:03:725 (4): Escuchando la musica (especialmente en 25% de velocidad) pude comprobar que esta Nota es innecesaria, no actua nada en este lugar, ademas es mejor si empezas la parte rapida en el siguiente Slider en 1/2. Por esto, es mejor si eliminas esta Nota.
• 01:13:058 (x): Yo agregaria una Nota aca :P.
• 01:14:280 (5): No se que seguiste para poner este Slider en 1/1, esta es una parte rapida, la vocal larga ya paso. Lo mejor que se me viene a la cabeza para no interferir con el siguiente patron compuestos por Notas es agregar una Nota en 01:14:280 y luego un Slider en 1/2 que empiece en 01:14:392 y termine en 01:14:503
• 01:14:614 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8): Ese Stack en el medio no fluye muy bien, al comienzo o al final es mejor pero aca en el medio se siente raro. Prefiero que Apiles notas al principio o al Final pero que desapiles a (4,5)
• 01:31:280 (6): Yo agregaría un New Combo aca, se siente un cambio en la musica
• 01:49:280 (2,4): Claps en estas dos Notas hace un buen efecto, deberias considerarlo
• 01:55:503 (4): Se que lo mencione antes, pero ya ni me acuerdo cuando xD, cambia este 1/1 Slider por un Slider en 1/2 con una Repeticion.
• 02:04:614 (2,3,4,5,6): No le veo mucho sentido a este antijump, es el primero del map (y el unico) en mas de la mitad de este y toma bastante por sorpresa. Yo incrementaria el Spacing, pero buee... vos decidis :P
• 02:17:503 (x): Una Nota aca va bien con el Instrumental
• 02:38:947 (1): Aca empieza el Instrumental, prefiero que sea un Soft Whistle en lugar del Clap (el efecto es parecido al que hiciste en 01:20:725)
• 02:54:503 (5): Un New Combo para remarcar el cambio en el Spacing vendria bien
• 02:55:058 (Spin): Seguro que queres terminar este en 02:55:725? dentro de todo no sigue tanto la cancion, y despues de ese 1/2 con Notas este Spinner es relativamente corto. Me parece mejor si este terminara en 02:57:169, encima el Whistle le da tremendo efecto xD.

[Kei&Snep's HUE HUE HUE:]

Kei:
• 00:23:114 (7,1): A ver, esto no suena raro... suena RARISIMO, dejame ver que se puede hacer para rearmarlo un poco mejor (obviamente, si se te ocurre algo mejor no dudes en arreglarlo a tu manera, pero que no quede asi por favor :P). Elimina la repeticion de (7), luego agrega un Slider que empiece en 00:23:503 y termine en 00:23:614
• 00:30:503 (8): Definitivamente esto no puede tener nada en el medio (como la repeticion en este caso), no se escucha ningun Hit. Juega mejor si este Slider finaliza en 00:30:836 pero un Simple Slider.
• 01:23:836 (1): No esta del todo mal, pero no me gusta como sigue la voz el repeat sobre el tick azul. Deberias mantener la secuencia con el Instrumental, reduciendo este Slider en 1/4 (que termine en 01:23:947 + la repeticion luego) y al final una Nota en 01:24:169

Snep:
• 00:42:503 (5,6,7): Aca abusaste un poco con el Spacing, juega feo para ser sincero. Seria mejor que sigas esto como las 'agujas de un Reloj', juega y fluye mucho mejor realmente. Lo que debes hacer es marcar (6,7) y luego hacele Ctrl+R
• 01:15:503 (Spin): Despues de un map super-denso, realmente este Slider quiebra 'el motivo' del map, podrias hacer algo mas dificil, no se como por ejemplo dividir este Slider largo en 2, o algo como hiciste en tu diff. quizas, vos ves :P.
• 01:49:280 (2,3): Señala los 2 Sliders y luego Ctrl+R, fluye mucho mejor imo.
• 02:06:280 (7,8): Se siente algo grande este jump y no esta en un buen sentido, lo cual produce mala fluidez. Intenta arreglarlo (si queres jump mantenelo, pero que se pueda hacer un poco mas rico, si me entendes :P)
• 02:18:614 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8): Me parece que es mejor si marcas (5,6,7,8) y le haces Ctrl+R, el jump es mas predescible
• 02:19:503 (Spin): Mismo que en 01:15:503
• 02:55:003 (Spin): En este caso, sugiero lo mismo que en Snep's HUE, acerca de finalizar este Spinner en 02:57:169

Unknown Sections:
• 01:20:725 (SB): Quizas es una buena idea mantener el Nombre del que mapeo esta seccion, para seguir la consistencia y saber quien mapeo quien.
• 02:24:725 (SB): (^)
• 02:38:947 (SB): (^)

Me siento cansado. Ustedes vallan al Psiquiatra porque estan re locos con mapear esto xD!
Mientras yo me tomo una Aspirina y duermo porque mañana tengo escrito :(, y encima hace tiempo que no modeaba algo para el app.
HAHA! Bueno les dejo estrella porque Uruguay necesita algo en el App. La mayor de las Suertes con este proyecto, Chicos! ;)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply