forum

Area of Defect - 6v4

posted
Total Posts
140
show more
Realazy
pfft
laport
dem tags
Natteke desu
Wow.
<3
Topic Starter
Snepif
Well good news! Finally finished my diff and now moved to pending~~ Let's do this
Stefan
Demunchia
Anto
I REPORT YOU EHEUHEUHEUEUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEHU
Topic Starter
Snepif
gibe mone please D:
Stefan

Snepif wrote:

gibe mone please D:
Do I look like a ATM to you you f---- take a Star. \o\
Topic Starter
Snepif
Thanks huehuehue
Jenny
i'm thinking about doing another diff for this *huehuehuehue
Musty






Topic Starter
Snepif
Okay I might consider adding it if it looks more like the game ;_; the little 2 images should be a circle I think and.. not sure if that is the correct font.. Could you do that o.O? Or maybe I can leave it like that but... I want it to be a bit better
Kei
I'll implement the image when Snep agrees about it. It could look better if you do that:

Snepif wrote:

the little 2 images should be a circle I think and.. not sure if that is the correct font.. Could you do that o.O? Or maybe I can leave it like that but... I want it to be a bit better
I think it would look great. I just made the SB. The mapset isn't mine so I can't do anything till Snep tells me to do so. :D
Jenny
20:17 Jenny: : 00:04:503 (2) - not symmetric, also, ugly
20:18 Jenny: : better doable with 1-2 sliderpoints
20:18 Snepif: : lets see
20:18 Snepif: : my diff or collab?
20:18 Snepif: : collab.
20:18 Snepif: : let me see
20:18 Snepif: : oh
20:18 Snepif: : do you think so
20:18 Snepif: : uhmmm
20:18 Jenny: : 00:06:392 (2,3) - sounds as if you should switch these as for the music
20:19 Snepif: : now it is symetric
20:19 Jenny: : 00:07:169 (7) - replace with circle + 1/1 slider
20:19 Snepif: : what do you mean?
20:19 Snepif: : ctrl R?
20:19 Jenny: : nowait do not replace
20:19 Jenny: : cough
20:19 Jenny: : what i meant about switching those was, circle-slider instead of slider-circle
20:19 Snepif: : ahhhhhh
20:19 Snepif: : ctrl works then
20:20 Jenny: : 00:07:392 (8) - circles sound more fitting
20:20 Jenny: : 00:07:836 (1) - that is ugly
20:20 Jenny: : 00:08:503 (4) - replace with circles
20:20 Jenny: : 00:12:058 (4) - adjust to 3's approach circle
20:20 Snepif: : uhmmmmmm about replacing with circles
20:20 Jenny: : 00:12:280 (5) - that bow is awkward, move sliderpoint down-left
20:21 Snepif: : what about
20:21 Snepif: : 2 sliders with 2 repeats eahc
20:21 Jenny: : 00:11:836 (3) - sliderpoint more up-right here
20:21 Snepif: : each
20:21 Snepif: : instead of circles
20:21 Jenny: : i do not take any discussion \:D/
20:21 Jenny: : ...i'm just flying over and hitting shit in your face right now
20:21 Jenny: : *coughcough*
20:21 Jenny: : 00:12:725 (8,9) - the slider should start on 8
20:21 Snepif: : i like it
20:21 Snepif: : hahah
20:22 Jenny: : 00:13:503 (2,3) - redtick sliders :/
20:22 Jenny: : replace with circle-slider
20:23 Snepif: : hmmmmm yep
20:23 Jenny: : 00:16:280 (5) - delete 1 reverse arrow (well, shorten would be the better word), add circle
20:23 Jenny: : 00:18:058 (5,6) - slider should start on 5
20:24 Jenny: : 00:18:503 (1) - move first sliderpoint 2 grids left, 1 down
20:24 Jenny: : 00:18:836 (2,3) - a) redtick sliders = meeh, b) meh-ly aligned to 1's end, c) sliders there should start on white tick, red should just have a
20:24 Jenny: : circle
20:25 Jenny: : 00:19:836 (7) - ugly, also, do not find this bow fitting; if want a bow with a circle in "the center of the bow", align to approach circle
20:26 Jenny: : 00:20:503 (2) - replacing with 1/2s sounds better
20:26 Jenny: : 00:21:169 (6) - align better to 5's start
20:26 Jenny: : 00:22:836 (6) - this thing is off.
20:27 Jenny: : do not see where on, feels bad
20:27 Jenny: : also
20:27 Jenny: : 00:23:114 (7) - LOL BLUETICKS
20:27 Snepif: : lol
20:27 Snepif: : i think its not wrong
20:27 Jenny: : 00:23:725 (1) - del clap
20:27 Snepif: : hey keep writing stuff
20:27 Jenny: : dw
20:27 Jenny: : o3o
20:27 Snepif: : i gotta have lunch but when i come back ill post the log to the thread with my answer
20:28 Snepif: : and give u kd
20:28 Snepif: : and mod you
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:169 (5) - center the red point on the slidertick, change positions of other points after
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:503 (6) - oh man this bow is ugly
20:28 Snepif: : thanks~~
20:28 Jenny: : align to 5's end
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:836 (7,8) - redtick sliders; again, a circle on the red one feels better~
20:29 Snepif: : save the log when you finish and post it
20:29 Jenny: : ikr
20:29 Jenny: : 00:25:614 (3) - jenny does not like this shape
20:29 Jenny: : 00:27:058 (1) - start 1/2 later, add circle at current start, then adjust following stuff to it (e.g., replace next slider by circles)
20:30 Jenny: : 00:30:169 (7) - redtick sliders... the reverseslider should start on where 6 ends :/
20:30 Jenny: : 00:30:503 (8) - sounds overdone
20:30 Jenny: : 00:31:725 (6,9) - man those redticks
20:31 Jenny: : 00:33:058 (3) - do not get that one
20:31 Jenny: : 00:37:947 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - all this belongs together in the song and yet your circles there are boring-monotoneously "low" spaced
20:31 Jenny: : and your sliders (8-9) are widespaced; adjust, speed it more up
20:33 Jenny: : 00:42:503 (5) - new combo, add a slightly faster inherit section, also rotate them a bit (i suggest 1.15x section)
20:33 Jenny: : *+15% volume would fit aswell
20:33 Jenny: : 00:43:392 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - i find this part quite inconsistent :/
20:34 Jenny: : 00:52:503 (5) - add reverse arrow, then delete 6 and add a circle instead
20:34 Jenny: : *also, place the red sliderpoint at 212|268
20:35 Jenny: : 00:53:169 (8) - end kiai here
20:35 Jenny: : *also add new combo
20:35 Jenny: : 00:53:614 (1) - delete new combo
20:35 Jenny: : 00:54:058 (3) - start kiai again, add new combo, also add an SB-effect
20:36 Jenny: : 00:56:169 (4) - this curve is not really alltoo pretty... it looks... so... boring... :/
20:36 Jenny: : 00:59:503 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - add a circle on where your first slider starts, make the redticks sliders become whitetick ones :/
20:37 Jenny: : 01:07:169 (3) - adjust to 2's beginning
20:37 Jenny: : 01:10:614 (4) - that one is harsh to catch because of the angle you go from 1-2-3-4
20:37 Jenny: : 01:14:503 (1) - add circle
20:37 Jenny: : 01:14:947 (5) - add new combo
20:38 Jenny: : 01:15:392 (1) - new combo aswell, make this one louder aswell
20:38 Jenny: : 01:15:503 (1) - make the spinner be 30% volume
20:39 Jenny: : other stuffs is mostly similar/the same
20:39 Jenny: : look for stuff like that in the rest
20:39 Jenny: : also
20:39 Jenny: : 01:55:836 (2,3,4) - these sliderends should be on where the circles were.
20:40 Jenny: : main issues are: redtick sliders, sliderbows which aren't adjusted to what they are meant to be
20:40 Jenny: : and... well, objects that aren't exactly placed on what they were trying to
20:40 Jenny: : *as pointed out, mostly redtick sliders
20:40 Jenny: : **also, your endkiai-patterns should each have a combo for every row they build and also one for the endbeat
20:41 Jenny: : ***make the kiaispinners 30% :x
20:41 Jenny: : kkthx
20:41 Jenny: : *i am a lazy fuck
Topic Starter
Snepif

Jenny wrote:

20:17 Jenny: : 00:04:503 (2) - not symmetric, also, ugly
20:18 Jenny: : better doable with 1-2 sliderpoints
20:18 Snepif: : lets see
20:18 Snepif: : my diff or collab?
20:18 Snepif: : collab.
20:18 Snepif: : let me see
20:18 Snepif: : oh
20:18 Snepif: : do you think so
20:18 Snepif: : uhmmm
20:18 Jenny: : 00:06:392 (2,3) - sounds as if you should switch these as for the music
20:19 Snepif: : now it is symetric
20:19 Jenny: : 00:07:169 (7) - replace with circle + 1/1 slider
20:19 Snepif: : what do you mean?
20:19 Snepif: : ctrl R?
20:19 Jenny: : nowait do not replace
20:19 Jenny: : cough
20:19 Jenny: : what i meant about switching those was, circle-slider instead of slider-circle
20:19 Snepif: : ahhhhhh
20:19 Snepif: : ctrl works then
20:20 Jenny: : 00:07:392 (8) - circles sound more fitting
20:20 Jenny: : 00:07:836 (1) - that is ugly
20:20 Jenny: : 00:08:503 (4) - replace with circles
20:20 Jenny: : 00:12:058 (4) - adjust to 3's approach circle
20:20 Snepif: : uhmmmmmm about replacing with circles
20:20 Jenny: : 00:12:280 (5) - that bow is awkward, move sliderpoint down-left
20:21 Snepif: : what about
20:21 Snepif: : 2 sliders with 2 repeats eahc
20:21 Jenny: : 00:11:836 (3) - sliderpoint more up-right here
20:21 Snepif: : each
20:21 Snepif: : instead of circles
20:21 Jenny: : i do not take any discussion \:D/
20:21 Jenny: : ...i'm just flying over and hitting shit in your face right now
20:21 Jenny: : *coughcough*
20:21 Jenny: : 00:12:725 (8,9) - the slider should start on 8
20:21 Snepif: : i like it
20:21 Snepif: : hahah
20:22 Jenny: : 00:13:503 (2,3) - redtick sliders :/
20:22 Jenny: : replace with circle-slider
20:23 Snepif: : hmmmmm yep
20:23 Jenny: : 00:16:280 (5) - delete 1 reverse arrow (well, shorten would be the better word), add circle
20:23 Jenny: : 00:18:058 (5,6) - slider should start on 5
20:24 Jenny: : 00:18:503 (1) - move first sliderpoint 2 grids left, 1 down
20:24 Jenny: : 00:18:836 (2,3) - a) redtick sliders = meeh, b) meh-ly aligned to 1's end, c) sliders there should start on white tick, red should just have a
20:24 Jenny: : circle
20:25 Jenny: : 00:19:836 (7) - ugly, also, do not find this bow fitting; if want a bow with a circle in "the center of the bow", align to approach circle
20:26 Jenny: : 00:20:503 (2) - replacing with 1/2s sounds better
20:26 Jenny: : 00:21:169 (6) - align better to 5's start
20:26 Jenny: : 00:22:836 (6) - this thing is off.
20:27 Jenny: : do not see where on, feels bad
20:27 Jenny: : also
20:27 Jenny: : 00:23:114 (7) - LOL BLUETICKS
20:27 Snepif: : lol
20:27 Snepif: : i think its not wrong
20:27 Jenny: : 00:23:725 (1) - del clap
20:27 Snepif: : hey keep writing stuff
20:27 Jenny: : dw
20:27 Jenny: : o3o
20:27 Snepif: : i gotta have lunch but when i come back ill post the log to the thread with my answer
20:28 Snepif: : and give u kd
20:28 Snepif: : and mod you
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:169 (5) - center the red point on the slidertick, change positions of other points after
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:503 (6) - oh man this bow is ugly
20:28 Snepif: : thanks~~
20:28 Jenny: : align to 5's end
20:28 Jenny: : 00:24:836 (7,8) - redtick sliders; again, a circle on the red one feels better~
20:29 Snepif: : save the log when you finish and post it
20:29 Jenny: : ikr
20:29 Jenny: : 00:25:614 (3) - jenny does not like this shape
20:29 Jenny: : 00:27:058 (1) - start 1/2 later, add circle at current start, then adjust following stuff to it (e.g., replace next slider by circles)
20:30 Jenny: : 00:30:169 (7) - redtick sliders... the reverseslider should start on where 6 ends :/
20:30 Jenny: : 00:30:503 (8) - sounds overdone
20:30 Jenny: : 00:31:725 (6,9) - man those redticks
20:31 Jenny: : 00:33:058 (3) - do not get that one
20:31 Jenny: : 00:37:947 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - all this belongs together in the song and yet your circles there are boring-monotoneously "low" spaced
20:31 Jenny: : and your sliders (8-9) are widespaced; adjust, speed it more up
20:33 Jenny: : 00:42:503 (5) - new combo, add a slightly faster inherit section, also rotate them a bit (i suggest 1.15x section)
20:33 Jenny: : *+15% volume would fit aswell
20:33 Jenny: : 00:43:392 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - i find this part quite inconsistent :/
20:34 Jenny: : 00:52:503 (5) - add reverse arrow, then delete 6 and add a circle instead
20:34 Jenny: : *also, place the red sliderpoint at 212|268
20:35 Jenny: : 00:53:169 (8) - end kiai here
20:35 Jenny: : *also add new combo
20:35 Jenny: : 00:53:614 (1) - delete new combo
20:35 Jenny: : 00:54:058 (3) - start kiai again, add new combo, also add an SB-effect
20:36 Jenny: : 00:56:169 (4) - this curve is not really alltoo pretty... it looks... so... boring... :/
20:36 Jenny: : 00:59:503 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - add a circle on where your first slider starts, make the redticks sliders become whitetick ones :/
20:37 Jenny: : 01:07:169 (3) - adjust to 2's beginning
20:37 Jenny: : 01:10:614 (4) - that one is harsh to catch because of the angle you go from 1-2-3-4
20:37 Jenny: : 01:14:503 (1) - add circle
20:37 Jenny: : 01:14:947 (5) - add new combo
20:38 Jenny: : 01:15:392 (1) - new combo aswell, make this one louder aswell
20:38 Jenny: : 01:15:503 (1) - make the spinner be 30% volume
20:39 Jenny: : other stuffs is mostly similar/the same
20:39 Jenny: : look for stuff like that in the rest
20:39 Jenny: : also
20:39 Jenny: : 01:55:836 (2,3,4) - these sliderends should be on where the circles were.
20:40 Jenny: : main issues are: redtick sliders, sliderbows which aren't adjusted to what they are meant to be
20:40 Jenny: : and... well, objects that aren't exactly placed on what they were trying to
20:40 Jenny: : *as pointed out, mostly redtick sliders
20:40 Jenny: : **also, your endkiai-patterns should each have a combo for every row they build and also one for the endbeat
20:41 Jenny: : ***make the kiaispinners 30% :x
20:41 Jenny: : kkthx
20:41 Jenny: : *i am a lazy fuck
Thanks, not gonna post my reply to all because i already changed some of them and don't remember... also lazy too... so lets say I changed some.
Kei
Changed some.. thanks

http://puu.sh/ZtbJ
Stefan
moar of dat sheet
Topic Starter
Snepif
Thanks for the sheets.

Kite
[General]
be more serious about the tags, most of them are redundant and just there for fun factors
if you want to include them, do so in the map description

[Snep's HUE]
00:13:947 (5) - having these set of sliders start at the red tick feels kind of weird while playing
00:14:392 (7) - jump to next object is big and number of repeats is confusing
02:26:503 - would be awesome if you fully mapped this section but a bit easier than in the collab diff

[Collab]
00:09:280 (8,9,10) - not so sure about single beat jumps with such spacing, same for this 00:38:503 (4,5,6,7) -
00:51:280 (7,8) - jump is too big for the speed imo
01:37:392 (4) - ctrl + r
01:37:614 (5) - ^
02:10:503 (1) - ^
02:10:836 (2) - ^
02:11:836 (7,8,9) - maybe you will like this more ctrl+r and stack 02:12:169 (10) - on 8
02:17:169 (7) - ctrl + r
02:19:058 (5,6,7,8) - ctrl+ h and make it go left http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/415423
02:37:280 (2) - this slider and the next feel weird to start on red tick, remove 02:37:169 (1) - and start the sliders on big white tick instead its better for navigation while playing and doesnt start on offbeats
Topic Starter
Snepif

Kite wrote:

[General]
be more serious about the tags, most of them are redundant and just there for fun factors Oh, they are just for fun... okay removed..
if you want to include them, do so in the map description

[Snep's HUE]
00:13:947 (5) - having these set of sliders start at the red tick feels kind of weird while playing. Okie fixed
00:14:392 (7) - jump to next object is big and number of repeats is confusing. Deleted 1 repeat, jump is fine now.
02:26:503 - would be awesome if you fully mapped this section but a bit easier than in the collab diff. Hmmm nah, I wanted to give it another feeling as it's another diff, didn't want it to be the same but easier

[Collab]
00:09:280 (8,9,10) - not so sure about single beat jumps with such spacing, same for this 00:38:503 (4,5,6,7) - .
00:51:280 (7,8) - jump is too big for the speed imo. It is okay, the map has harder stuff
01:37:392 (4) - ctrl + r. Okay
01:37:614 (5) - ^ ^
02:10:503 (1) - ^ Done both
02:10:836 (2) - ^
02:11:836 (7,8,9) - maybe you will like this more ctrl+r and stack 02:12:169 (10) - on 8 Nah, I want it tricky like this
02:17:169 (7) - ctrl + r ^
02:19:058 (5,6,7,8) - ctrl+ h and make it go left http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/415423. That doesn't look quite good :/ also ^that
02:37:280 (2) - this slider and the next feel weird to start on red tick, remove 02:37:169 (1) - and start the sliders on big white tick instead its better for navigation while playing and doesnt start on offbeats. Fixed
Thanks a lot!! Updated
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply