forum

Playing every map once (ranked)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Acc-Noob
I've just made this account never played osu before, i thought this might be a cool idea, what i mean is that i would attempt to play every ranked map on 1 attempt to see if i can pass it or not. this challenge will be easier although im new to the game ive played a few rythm games before e.g Intralism, Cytus etc. this challenge will take a while sadly not like xasuma i would not get a completionist achievment as i will not pass every map. but at the end of the day im doing it for fun, also ignore some of my earlier attempts i was just seeing how the game works and downloading maps. as a side not i think i may have learnt how to alternate on very low bpm maps.

anyway this is getting really long hope this can gain some traction and if someone had done this before i would love to see how far they got into it

Edit: im only gonna play one difficulty but at least like 3* higher cus other wise it would take forever
UnnamedBeast
i mean this could work if you had like 40000 maps and you started from things you can pass and slightly go up in difficulty
Juuuuuuuuul
that's what i'm doing, but all diff in the mapset from easy to extra since i started this game, and i download only if i like the song. and i play loved-map as well, actually 12k std maps.
it's fun.
Be ready for being a bit overranked doing this due to pp-bonus, ranked scores give pp no matter the difficulty (i would still be 6 digits without pp-bonus) .
have fun !
- Zuramaru -
Well this is awkward...