forum

MS thing..input maybe?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yoimiya
Can someone help..lately my osu only stay at 13ms which considered high and laggy by others..
this once happened to me when i change from gtx640 to gtx 1060 half year ago around 20ms,but after 3 days its become fine around 2ms
Now in present..almost a week had passed and it still 13ms
My bro said when he play apex legend..its same usual..but osu cant be suddenly 13ms.
Any suggestion?
Ayayano
Check framerate limiter, set to unlimited

Play in Fullscreen

Close all programs

Disable all ingame detail settings

Disable video/storyboards and dim bg fully

Just some tips I copied from a friend :)
Topic Starter
Yoimiya

[Arc] wrote:

Check framerate limiter, set to unlimited

Play in Fullscreen

Close all programs

Disable all ingame detail settings

Disable video/storyboards and dim bg fully

Just some tips I copied from a friend :)

i have tried those thing and nothing changed..i also watch youtube and copy his setting for nvidia and osu setting yet cant help also...I legit dont know what to do..buy new monitor or adapt with 13ms :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Royce551
the ms on the bottom right corresponds to frame time. 4.2 = 240fps, 16.6 = 60fps, below 1ms = more than 1,000fps. If you're constantly getting below 16ms in frame time, you should be alright.
Topic Starter
Yoimiya
so i owned 60fps monitor..so this should normal for me? ok thx..i guess it only problem if i owned 144hz monitor?
Full Tablet
It is not normal. If you own a GTX 1060, you should be getting close to 1ms of frame time (assuming there is no other hardware component in your PC that is bottlenecking the performance)

Your monitor shouldn't have an effect on frame time, unless you have some kind of vsync enabled. The frame time also affects how accurate the game registers your inputs, so you usually want to have it low, even lower than what your screen can display (16.6 ms for a 60 Hz screen).
Topic Starter
Yoimiya
ok somehow it fixed...from 13ms to 0.5ms..i didnt do anything it suddenly become like that today...idk what happened maybe osu update?
honestly can someone really explain why this happened tho? cus its not the first time..in this case however its take longer like really longer..2 weeks compared to 3 days ..
probably will happened again but srsly wanna know why :(