forum

physical stream limit?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
danielyi321
so i've been playing osu for almost a year now, but i don't seem to get any better at streaming over 190-200 bpm, the thing is, i'm left handed, so i aim with my left hand and tap with my right hand, but just recently have i realized that my non-tapping hand (left hand) can do streams way faster(230 bpm) and consistently with ease while my tapping can could only do 200 bpm maximum, anything over that bpm, i cant even do 6-7 notes of stream before screwing the whole stream up, and my right hand would be like not tapping when my mind tells it to tap faster than it could. But anything below 200 or 190 bpm can be easily streamed with no problems with my right hand. I'm wondering if this is the physical limit for my right hand right now or is there anything wrong with my right hand.

pls help ;-;
Implojin

danielyi321 wrote:

or is there anything wrong with my right hand.

You aren't going to receive proper medical advice on a forum for a circle clicking game.

If you think your hand might be damaged, see a doctor.
xenal
This just mean you use your left hand more than right one in daily life and it's stronger. Train your right hand or switch aiming hand.
mon_
Your dominant hand will always tap faster
UnnamedBeast

kunshyuu wrote:

Your dominant hand will always tap faster

not really, i'm dominant with my right and my right can't even do 140bpm

danielyi321 wrote:

so i've been playing osu for almost a year now, but i don't seem to get any better at streaming over 190-200 bpm, the thing is, i'm left handed, so i aim with my left hand and tap with my right hand, but just recently have i realized that my non-tapping hand (left hand) can do streams way faster(230 bpm) and consistently with ease while my tapping can could only do 200 bpm maximum, anything over that bpm, i cant even do 6-7 notes of stream before screwing the whole stream up, and my right hand would be like not tapping when my mind tells it to tap faster than it could. But anything below 200 or 190 bpm can be easily streamed with no problems with my right hand. I'm wondering if this is the physical limit for my right hand right now or is there anything wrong with my right hand.

pls help ;-;

also it's not even close to the physical limit of your hand, do more 230-240 burst maps so your hand speeds up