forum

Scrublord question halp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GesuOtome
Before i say anything keep in mind i'm a scrublord and i don't think its anything special just feels weird.

I was always on and off on the game due to playing to other games entirely and couldn't keep osu even as a side game.(mostly started to improve my micro/aim for starctaft)

Since i started getting into more speedy and more clicky maps (x>=3 stars) i started seeing a phenomenon, when i literally just get a glimpse of the incoming circles usually when they are stacked or even far apart without thinking my cursor would be there even tho i didnt really understood what was following in my head like what i would call literally braindead gameplay just reacting or something.

Is such a thing weird ? Would it be a bad habit to have and should i avoid getting into that stage in my head ?

P.S Not a troll post i just really dunno wtf is up with that.
illyTheKid

GesuOtome wrote:

braindead gameplay just reacting or something.

Welcome to rhythm games. Personally, the less I think the better I play.
Why would it be weird to develop reflexes anyway? That happens with anything that requires fast actions.
Topic Starter
GesuOtome

illyTheKid wrote:

GesuOtome wrote:

braindead gameplay just reacting or something.

Welcome to rhythm games. Personally, the less I think the better I play.
Why would it be weird to develop reflexes anyway? That happens with anything that requires fast actions.

Not that it's bad mostly i was creeped out/surprised that i could pull of such a thing
Vampyre
I never played this game as a rhythm game, I always used my reaction time to play. I literally just react no skill in rhythm, that's why I only play dt
Rikii
Nah, I don't think so.
I tried once looking only the middle of the map and I was surprisingly able to get like 70 combo. Even on jumps I tend not to look all the way to the circles but the only the ar.
Ayayano
I feel like my eyes really have to snap to each note for me to hit jumps, streams, and various patterns. But the more relaxed you can be during play the better for sure.
UnnamedBeast
yea that's normal in most rhythm games
Topic Starter
GesuOtome
ty for clearing this up for me guys :D