forum

[Archived] Game or keyboard does not register clicks?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Umi on osu
The title says it all. Sometimes when I'm playing a map, I sometimes miss for no reason. I checked the replay on slo-mo, and no, the aim is not a problem. The cursor is right on the circle, and when I try to click it, the keyboard doesn't register the click and instead just misses. However, for other circles, it registers with no problem. This phenomenon happens randomly. My keys are A and S. Also, my keyboard is a Razer BlackWidow V2. Is there any way to solve this?
Death
Perhaps you just didn't click? I can tell you from experience that sometimes you just end up not clicking when you think you did, and it's very easy to miss that fact when you are hyper focused on getting to the next note so you can click it, especially on harder maps.

If you truly don't think that is the issue, try changing your keys for a bit to see if the same thing happens.
Topic Starter
Umi on osu
Yes, when I changed my keys, it did not happen again. However, I would like to keep the same kb bindings and not have the same issue. I did some tests and I can say that I did click the key, but the game didn't register it as a click. Since the new bindings may have the same issue, is there a way to completely resolve this?
Death
This is an issue with your keyboard/switches if anything, especially if the new bindings you used didn't have any issues.