DIY Marry an Anime Character (no rules)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

Needs trollface.
There's actually one, but trolls don't get married (If you know what I mean).
no

i don't understand

please explain
The Ribbon Red

CDFA wrote:

no

i don't understand

please explain
Problem?
Akenaide

Matoryoshika wrote:

now, we can do polygamy?
lolol
+1 o/
SonicFan344
+5 Post. Epic
Gaba

Blazevoir wrote:

+1 Tweelon for making me legitimately lol
thelewa
Stefan
^HNNNNNNNG
SonicFan344

Matoryoshika wrote:

now, we can do polygamy?
lolol
Now everyone can be Daru from Steins;Gate! he had his own harem of 2D wives lolol
Shohei Ohtani

That's not how this is supposed to work
Rei Hakurei

CDFA wrote:

i think it's only your connection..
Lunavista
This is great. Very cool idea!
Desperately in love with an anime guy
Topic Starter
Soaprman

CDFA wrote:

the shit did you do, son
JudgeTheDude
That's just... So useless.

As MLGnom said, the "Married with" icons will become too mainstream.
They will not stay uniques as today.
Each married character is married with only ONE player, and that's why it's so cool.
Doing thinks like this is good for newbies who don't want to be fair with the others and just want a stupid icon to be as married players.

That's the fact that these icons are unique that makes them nice, plus the fact they are well made :3

So, it's now up to you, the guys who use this software: do you want to be unique, or do you just want to have an picture to be swag ?
That's your choice. But I think MLGnow is the most qualified to do that. It's his hobby, he likes doing that, don't forget it.
superch00b

JudgeTheDude wrote:

Each married character is married with only ONE player, and that's why it's so cool.
Doing thinks like this is good for newbies who don't want to be fair with the others and just want a stupid icon to be as married players.

That's the fact that these icons are unique that makes them nice, plus the fact they are well made :3

So, it's now up to you, the guys who use this software: do you want to be unique, or do you just want to have an picture to be swag ?
That's your choice. But I think MLGnow is the most qualified to do that. It's his hobby, he likes doing that, don't forget it.
:3 Agreed
thelewa
:o

JudgeTheDude wrote:

The "married to" signs might be unique, but you most definitely won't be unique if you have one.
silmarilen
i got married to an anime character before it was cool
Accelerator-kun

superch00b wrote:

JudgeTheDude wrote:

:3 Agreed
The Ribbon Red

silmarilen wrote:

i got married to an anime character before it was cool
I think you were the guy I saw on tv a couple of years ago.

If...
...you know what I mean.
silmarilen
yes i do ^^
thelewa

this is very relevant
Kin
silmarilen
in that video, im C
iSwiftye
So do i just wait after ive hit submite?
Topic Starter
Soaprman
What's the filesize on the image you're using? If it's really big the uploader will just hang. If you want to give me the image you're using I can look into it myself.
iSwiftye
Could anyone help me do this? I made the picture and saved it, now what?
California
upload em somewhere ><
Topic Starter
Soaprman
If you need to upload just the pic, use a site like imgur or even get yourself a puush.

I won't be able to diagnose any problems you're having with using your image unless I actually can examine that image. :P
rizqy96
awesome, i was wondering about this signature
N A L U

iSwiftye wrote:

Could anyone help me do this? I made the picture and saved it, now what?
Put it on ur sig
Pesca_old

Baron Nefarious wrote:

Fucking 5 star post etc
Hell YEAH it is
Pesca_old
btw ty for posting this
GoreObsessed
BadLuckExpert
Etto.. So i tried using the program. I already filled the whole thing (My name, Her, current status, color1, color2, etc, etc) But when i paste the image link and adjust the preview down there and clicked the 'apply change' link it just stays like that. The marriage image didn't came out, i don''t know if i'm just too stupid too use it but i really hope you could help me :/
Topic Starter
Soaprman
Are you using the latest verion of whatever browser you're using? Have you tried downloading the image and using the upload mode instead of pasting the URL? Is the image very large? It doesn't work too well with large filesizes.

If you have an image that just will not work I'd be glad to investigate. If you have problems with every image you try, the problem is most likely on your end.
BadLuckExpert
Finally succeeded. Turns out there's some maintenance going on probably, but after that it worked perfectly. Thank you so much soaprman-san ^^
H_Hitachiin
I'm bored these days,I think I'll make some for others XD
BadLuckExpert
Sorry if it's out of topic but I just had to know. How did you make this sort of thing? Does it involve coding or some sort?
H_Hitachiin

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Sorry if it's out of topic but I just had to know. How did you make this sort of thing? Does it involve coding or some sort?
I'll have to agree,how long did this take you?^^
iLotus-
Thanks for the page man! *-*!
Topic Starter
Soaprman

H_Hitachiin wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

I'll have to agree,how long did this take you?^^
Hard to say exactly how long I spent, considering I did a lot of research and playing around with alternate methods. Maybe in the neighborhood of 20-25 hours total over the course of about two weeks. A good bit of time was also spent dealing with browser quirks, as a few things I tried worked in some browsers but not in others. I had a fun time making it!

Edit: Having some troubles with my webspace lately. This'll be down for a bit.
show more