forum

I can't play, because of mouse crusor lags. [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
^ I had a game installed which it's over 500MB, but osu is start lagging on mt a little, because the mouse crusor is lagging and it won't let me hit all notes.

Will y'all check out this bug? Thank you.
Aoko
Maybe that game is the cause?
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

Aoko wrote:

Maybe that game is the cause?
Well, I haven't played that game, but it's called Cosmic Break. I just discover that game two days ago.

But I am wondering why it's becoming so laggy as my crusor moves.
Azure_Kite
Is there anything else you've installed apart from that game? Have you tried uninstalling that game? Is this complaint even something to do with osu!, or just your cursor in general? Be more specific, and maybe people can actually help you, rather than just saying "I have an issue, fix it plz."

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting Watch this, then ask for help again~
peppy
Did you restart your PC?
Ephemeral
alternatively, check to see if the game did not force your graphics drivers to pre-render any frames as this is a common cause of input lag
peppy
Games cannot change graphics card configuration at a global level.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Hey!!!! It's resolved right now, it wasn't the game I downloaded last night, the progress of updating is the cause. Now it got back to normal while I still have Cosmic Break.

So please set this resolved.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Sorry to double post but...

We're not done yet. This mouse movement lag, caused me being kicked out of osu! twice, because of the bug report.

I reported two bugs.
peppy
Not related.