forum

Imagine being someone’s boyfriend

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
And then finding out they are pregnant. Not with your baby, no, with another mans baby.

No, this is not me (imagine Ashton have girlfriend LoL) but imagine how hurtful something like this is.

God, I can’t imagine loving someone and then realizing they weren’t as loyal as I was. I don’t discriminate so also imagine being a girlfriend of a boy who found out he’s a dad, but not your babies dad, no, another girls dad.

What makes this imagine even worse is if the third person is someone you dislike; or, someone who you thought you could trust.

What makes it even worse is if you thought you’d be their first, and yours. You thought your relationship was inseparable, but clearly you were just a toy to the other person. How do you recover from that? Must be hard and tiring.
Meah
Sad
Achromalia
'twould be a pretty shitty experience.

but one to move on from. unless you want to be miserable, i suppose.

or just can't really care or want to get out of shitty situations.

you'll have to pick yourself up, quite frankly. of course that'd be a pretty heavy blow, but for your sake, move on.

it seems a bit healthier to do.

that's my current perspective.
Vuelo Eluko
I'd be more confused than anything if my wife got pregnant, by me or otherwise, considering...

Infertility is a heavy, painful curse for one person to bear, so I would bear it with her; besides, it's not like anyone else but me would choose a forever empty cradle just to be with a used goods dirty little broken flower, her beautiful soul is a lighthouse only I can see that leads to a shore no one else can find, one obscured by the dense fog that is her impure, scarred body and depraved sexuality.

Achromalia wrote:

'twould be a pretty shitty experience.

but one to move on from. unless you want to be miserable, i suppose.

or just can't really care or want to get out of shitty situations.

you'll have to pick yourself up, quite frankly. of course that'd be a pretty heavy blow, but for your sake, move on.

it seems a bit healthier to do.

that's my current perspective.
If you're the cheating kind of woman, just move to France, it's a utopia for unfaithfulness. They outlawed paternity testing so that dads don't have a way to know they've been cucked, the only way to get a test is to divorce her on a hunch, and then contest paying child support, THEN the state will do the test to decide if you should have to give the whore money. It's an absolute joke. I am quite tired of the European Caliphate.
TeeArctic1
How would you even react? Shocked? Angry? Sad? It's such an unexpected event in your life that I don't know what I'd do.
Tad Fibonacci
Imagine being cucked.
ColdTooth
are you ok?
Penguin

ColdTooth wrote:

are you ok?

It doesn't sound like it's him. The better question to ask is if someone he knows is okay. These questions don't just come out of the blue. Is it a family member? Close friend? Fictional character on one of your shows that you formed a parasocial bond with?
Topic Starter
Ashton

Penguin wrote:

Fictional character on one of your shows that you formed a parasocial bond with?

Yes
GSG95
imagine loving and being loved
Vuelo Eluko

GSG95 wrote:

imagine loving and being loved
KajTorvaldGrey
sad thread
TeeArctic1
I still haven't gotten over fucking Subaru with his "I love Emilia" bullshit
Kao
Have you taken How to be miserable a read yet
Westonini

TeeArctic1 wrote:

I still haven't gotten over fucking Subaru with his "I love Emilia" bullshit
fuck you Subaru, stop being such a little bitch all the time you mentally unstable hot-headed fuckboi

- Westonini, Cowboy Extraordinaire
Pinkdere
That's very sad. It would be very hurtful. Honestly I probably wouldn't recover from that

I have a question. And if you meet a girl who likes you and she has a child?
Would you be enough mature to stay with her?
GSG95
What do you mean would I be mature enough to stay with her? Does not staying with her mean I'm immature? That's not how it works, silly.

If I don't like her I wouldn't stay with her.
I ain't gonna become no daddy just cuz' she givin me this "OoOoH~ I'm a SiNgLe MoM i HaVe iT sO hArD!" bullshit.

I mean, if I shared the same feelings then heck yeah I'd stay with her. Otherwise, fugg off, my man.