Journal
pregnan
Westonini
coochie
Journal
pregnaoochie
abraker
Journal
You are not authorised to read this forum.
ColdTooth
die
Journal

ColdTooth wrote:

ColdTooth
Serraionga
owh

edit: 15
Topic Starter
astrr
what the hell is this thread
Serraionga
idk but that's a New Page Get (x4)

roshan117
what a garbage thread
Ashton
Not Ashton quality
GSG95
i like games

i want to die

so i win the game and die

double W
Meah
Take the lolis
TeeArctic1

How threads work in OT

OP opens the gates of hell, allowing denizens to respond to OP's shit thread topic.

First phase; Dawn. Usually between 1-5 replies: Irrelevant low-effort shitposts usually only containing one word or shitty joke.

Second phase; Glory. Usually between 4-10 replies: Denizens try to steer the post away from insanity by actually responding to, and discussing the thread.

Third phase; Chaos. Usually between 3-6 replies: Denizens meme or intentionally twist the thread's purpose with some bizarre joke and reply to each other while building on the joke.

Fourth phase; Post-chaos. Usually between 2-4 replies: Thread quiets down and reverts to base shitposting and metaposts. Interest dwindles

Fifth phase; Rebirth. Usually between 2-6 replies: Denizens start a new topic within the thread and makes memes based on said topic.

Sixth phase; Darkness: Usually between 1-5 replies: Denizens note that the thread has gone on for too long, owh's inbound. Thread stagnates.

Seventh phase; Death. Usually between 1-2 replies: Denizen posts unrelated ytp-video. Denizens request lock.

Eight phase; Necro. Usually 1-5 replies: Rarely seen, but thread is revived months after death to be remembered with an unfunny joke relating to the post. Thread dies again shortly thereafter.
abraker
You forgot

Ninth phase; Permenent Death. Usually 0-1 replies: Some mod comes out of retirement to lock the thread. In fact this is all mods see. No wonder they call OT shit
Death
So this is in the fifth phase?
TeeArctic1
Pretty much
ColdTooth
owh
Serraionga
Now why would you do that, ColdTooth?

Ohh, I think I get it!
We are currently going through the Eight Phase, aren't we? So it is like TeeArctic1 said! What an astonishing turn of events, indeed! Ahahaha!
- EdgarNitroX
Wtf why?
Westonini

:/

levesterz
My house is on fire everytime. Soo whats the problwm?
Westonini

;/ wrote:

:////////////////////////////

://///////////

:///////////

:///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

levesterz

Westonini wrote:

;/ wrote:

:////////////////////////////

://///////////

:///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////
//////////