forum

Skrillex - Kyoto (feat. Sirah) [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
lolcubes
Recheck.

[Frozen-LC]
01:04:649 - Here you don't have a break, but you do have it just before the next chorus. To keep it consistent, add a break here.
01:31:049 (2) - Still incorrectly snapped. :<
02:10:477 - Would suggest adding a break here, since the pauses of a full half a measure had (or should have had) breaks before.
02:32:420 - ^
Well to be honest, I am fine if you don't even have breaks on those spots, just make it consistent, which means either add them to those spots, or remove it from 01:48:534. I'd probably go with removing them myself.

[Vass-RJ]
HPdrain +1? 4 seems low.
02:54:363 (1) - I would say you are missing a finish here.
Same thing about breaks, either use them, or don't use them. :P

[Normal]
02:05:163 (3) - I believe you should have a whistle on the slider body as well.
02:12:534 - I believe this should be a soft clap rather than a normal clap.
02:34:477 - You have 75% volume here when you used 55% for the whole section kinda, use 55% here too? (same goes for the 65% volume that's right after it)

[Easy]
00:04:992 (3) - Missing a clap.
02:11:849 (1) - Should have a soft clap at the end rather than normal imo.
02:19:734 (1) - You don't have this finish in your normal, consider removing it since it's offbeat.
02:34:477 - This and the next timing section should be 55% volume if you ask me. Same deal like in normal pretty much.

That's all. In hard and insane check how you want to sort your short breaks, I mean either add them everywhere or remove them from 01:48:534.
Topic Starter
Frozen Child

lolcubes wrote:

Recheck.

[Frozen-LC]
01:04:649 - Here you don't have a break, but you do have it just before the next chorus. To keep it consistent, add a break here. fixed
01:31:049 (2) - Still incorrectly snapped. :<fixed
02:10:477 - Would suggest adding a break here, since the pauses of a full half a measure had (or should have had) breaks before.fixed
02:32:420 - ^ fixed
Well to be honest, I am fine if you don't even have breaks on those spots, just make it consistent, which means either add them to those spots, or remove it from 01:48:534. I'd probably go with removing them myself. fixed

[Vass-RJ]
HPdrain +1? 4 seems low. fixed
02:54:363 (1) - I would say you are missing a finish here.fixed
Same thing about breaks, either use them, or don't use them. :Pfixed

[Normal]
02:05:163 (3) - I believe you should have a whistle on the slider body as well.fixed
02:12:534 - I believe this should be a soft clap rather than a normal clap.fixed
02:34:477 - You have 75% volume here when you used 55% for the whole section kinda, use 55% here too? (same goes for the 65% volume that's right after it)fixed

[Easy]
00:04:992 (3) - Missing a clap.fixed
02:11:849 (1) - Should have a soft clap at the end rather than normal imo.fixed
02:19:734 (1) - You don't have this finish in your normal, consider removing it since it's offbeat.fixed
02:34:477 - This and the next timing section should be 55% volume if you ask me. Same deal like in normal pretty much.fixed

That's all. In hard and insane check how you want to sort your short breaks, I mean either add them everywhere or remove them from 01:48:534.
fixed, so that's all fixed.
lolcubes
Eh, you removed the break at 01:48:534 now, and you added them everywhere else. Since you have breaks everywhere else now, add it here too. :P

[Easy]
02:34:820 - 55% volume please.

Fix and I rebubble.
Topic Starter
Frozen Child

lolcubes wrote:

Eh, you removed the break at 01:48:534 now, and you added them everywhere else. Since you have breaks everywhere else now, add it here too. :P

[Easy]
02:34:820 - 55% volume please.

Fix and I rebubble.
Ill do it after school
And search for a bat again :(
Topic Starter
Frozen Child
Fixed.
lolcubes
This works.
Good luck!
Topic Starter
Frozen Child

lolcubes wrote:

This works.
Good luck!

Thank you
MMzz
Ranked~
Birdy
obligatory 2 Kyoto's per week

gratz btw
Verdisphena
omg <3 grats :D/
Chewin
Oh good job :3
spboxer3
o/
congratz
Mercurial
Finally.
Mismagius
I keep thinking RJ is RandomJibberish
Topic Starter
Frozen Child
Thank you guys,

RJ is Reiji :c

i don't know random bla bla bla
-zer0-_old
good song 8-) 8-) is a crazy
Nuttasha
yay another kyoto.
thanks for the map :D
Ulysses
finally,Congrats
GamerX4life
Congratz! :)
Frizz
Awesome, another Kyoto. And this one is on LC \:D/
Topic Starter
Frozen Child
Yay :D
GladiOol
La Cataline, you are god.
pimp
parabens pelo ranking :)
xerapid
Is it just me or does the notes not match the beat of the song.?
MadNiGhT_old
Cool!
Hayden_old
yo skrill drop it hard
quiz-chan_DELETED

xerapid wrote:

Is it just me or does the notes not match the beat of the song.?
Some notes don't, indeed. They're overmapping.
And besides, I thought using kiai just for fountains every few seconds was unrankable?
makinator646
Muy buena canción 8-)