1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues

posted
i can make gust diff


rules
*1 mapa clasificado or if I like the map
*osu standar



my guest diff https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?q=eLtigreXXx

i need insane here https://osu.ppy.sh/s/310289
posted
First~
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/52830
IA - Kisaragi Attention
Thanks~
posted
posted
CLOSED
posted
2 more
:3
posted
posted
posted
Hello, mod4mod
Serebro - Mama Luba + 20
Thank you.
posted
I modded your map earlier what about modding this?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/44571
Alstroemeria Records - Stygian
posted
Porfa modea mi diff en este map aun Makyu(no lo actualizo a la diff terminada asi que la diff al 100% es esta: http://puu.sh/Lb5H)

Muchas Gracias
posted
hello,Urgent need modding - one diff. [Hard]

Serebro - Mama Luba +28

I agree if you want to m4m.

Thank you
posted

Xin-Kun wrote:

Porfa modea mi diff en este map aun Makyu(no lo actualizo a la diff terminada asi que la diff al 100% es esta: http://puu.sh/Lb5H)

Muchas Gracias
oks ^^

ZLOdeuka wrote:

hello,Urgent need modding - one diff. [Hard]

Serebro - Mama Luba +28

I agree if you want to m4m.

Thank you
done :)
posted
Diff subida este es el map:

t/91636
posted
posted
posted
My map; http://osu.ppy.sh/s/53464
Music from my favourite game.

Your avatar is sexy so I thought I'd post my mod request here.

Thanks. <3

//edit;

You forgot rule 4.
posted

Ayu wrote:

My map; http://osu.ppy.sh/s/53464
Music from my favourite game.

Your avatar is sexy so I thought I'd post my mod request here.

Thanks. <3

//edit;

You forgot rule 4.
DDD:

thanks Ayu ^^

CLOSED

:3
posted
992291556
posted
nice bump =w=b
posted
...I hope I can still post for mod4mod... o3o. Anyways, I modded your map~
p/1704542#p1704542

Here, you can pick which one of my maps you want to mod ^-^:
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/47704
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/51818
show more
Please sign in to reply.