forum

[GD Request] 40mP feat. GUMI - Shiryoku Kensa (Closed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xierra
Hello~ First timer here. Feel free to ask questions privately through chat or Discord: Xierra#8875. If I make a mistake, sorry in advance.

Closed!

Get to know about me!
My name is Xierra. I'm an Old mapper who started back in 2012 and went missing since 2015 till just around 17 May 2019. Likes Vocaloid & Touhou songs in general. Aims to rank Vocaloid songs that never got ranked before. Experience wise, I got 100+ SP on my older map, but never got a rank before.

After remaking Easy / Normal / Hard for my own map, I decided to open up a GD for difficulties above that since I'm inexperienced in mapping above Hard at the moment.

I'm looking forward to be friends too and put down the formalities if we can ^^

Here is the project in question:
40mP feat. GUMI - Shiryoku Kensa

BPM: 135
DT: 3:37
Diffs done: + Collab + by mintong89
Wanted Difficulty: Insane 4* and above
Slots open: 2

Additional Notes:
This map is aimed to be ranked. Currently named with "V2" because they are remapped just recently. Diff Name will be changed later. My own Insane might be removed once the GD is finished. The old Collab diff might be removed depending on the situation.

Requirements: Knows how to map properly and has ever mapped Insane or above map before. Ranked maps get priority.

If you're a mapper of Vocaloid songs (utaite included) or Touhou songs, and it's not hardcore (Heavy Metal), by joining you can get a free Easy / Normal / Hard GD from me! :)

Thanks for reading!
Charitish
Yo! I'd like to give the Insane a go if you're ok with me and my experience.
Topic Starter
Xierra

Charitish wrote:

Yo! I'd like to give the Insane a go if you're ok with me and my experience.

Nice! I'll get you started then. :)

I'm also secretly creating Kuusou Ryuuseigun on Hard Difficulty. So I can turn my work into a Hard GD there, if you want me to. ^^

As you said, I too, don't want ranked to be a faraway dream.

The request is now closed. The slots are filled in, and one through a forum PM.