TKM's Alaska Excursion

posted
Total Posts
32
show more
Topic Starter
Blue Stig
All set up now.
Got some great shots for you guys.
Here's a dog for starters.

Vext
Am I the only one who sees a unicorn/turkey with a hairy ass?
Topic Starter
Blue Stig

Vext wrote:

Am I the only one who sees a unicorn/turkey with a hairy ass?
...

/BrainBleach


I also took a picture of a signpost as well as the dog.
I'm going to use it as my avatar for a while.



In Alaska, EVERYTHING gets big.
*shudders*
Kitsunemimi

The Kilted Moskito wrote:

All set up now.
Got some great shots for you guys.
Here's a dog for starters.

Oh, I think I got a towel swan at a hotel once actually (from room service). It was quite a surprise.
Topic Starter
Blue Stig

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Oh, I think I got a towel swan at a hotel once actually (from room service). It was quite a surprise.
Sometimes they put sunglasses on them if you leave them out.


Also



Foxtrot
Whales!
Wojjan
Butterfly whales!
yeahyeahyeahhh
I lived in Alaska for 7 years, AMA.
Wojjan
r u a ghost
Topic Starter
Blue Stig
Sorry for the delay


Vext

The Kilted Moskito wrote:



UnderminE
Nice boat.
Kitsunemimi
Eh, the boat's okay.
Copter-kun
I was expecting long writings like Azure made his thread.

Guess I was wrong.
Topic Starter
Blue Stig

Copter-kun wrote:

I was expecting long writings like Azure made his thread.

Guess I was wrong.
Got loads of stuff to do. New semester coming up.
And I'm addicted to osu!.


Don't worry.
It will come
.
eventually.
UnderminE
jjrocks is the best at that.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply