forum

[Archived] will be removal topics in modding watch list automatically after updated beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Muya
Problem details:
as title says.
I wanna keep threads :(
could you help me? thanks :(

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20190522
Death
I'm not entirely sure I understand what you want to do. Are you asking for something you posted to be deleted, or...?
Topic Starter
Muya
uh sorry for my poor english :(

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/watches
I wanna keep map links in ^ this list
however, those map links removal when updated any map
is this a bug? its never happened before :(
Aiseca

Death wrote:

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you want to do. Are you asking for something you posted to be deleted, or...?

he probably wants to remove or add something on his map watchlist...
this button perhaps...
Topic Starter
Muya
Aiseca
So, your are asking on how to keep your maps under your watch list while still updating them? Or want to ask if its a bug since it disappears when you update a map.

And it seems on your case, whenever you are updating a map, that map disappears from your watch list, correct?
Topic Starter
Muya
yesyes
Death
It's probably a bug, but I can't seem to reproduce it.

It would be best if you reported this on GitHub considering this is most likely an issue with the new site, and that is where new site issues should ultimately end up. Try provide as much information as possible (links to the beatmaps you updated might help for example).
Topic Starter
Muya
Aiseca
@Death
I'm bumping this thread to confirm that the map on watchlist is getting removed suddenly whenever the map was updated.

I didn't get any notification from my map even if I toggled it on watchlist.
I manually checked the discussion page to see that it was not viewed, even if I toggled it on a few days earlier before I received modding.
Death

Aiseca wrote:

@Death
I'm bumping this thread to confirm that the map on watchlist is getting removed suddenly whenever the map was updated.

I didn't get any notification from my map even if I toggled it on watchlist.
I manually checked the discussion page to see that it was not viewed, even if I toggled it on a few days earlier before I received modding.
Check the GitHub issue linked above.
Aiseca
Noted.