forum

What maps are 300,000 rank player playing?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lil Rowdy
Just curious about what people around my rank are hitting and if y'all are hitting mad jumps.

Edit: I only have a couple "pp farm" maps that I never play but i normaly just play to where I cant finished. Just wondering if people around me are playing lower star maps.
MusicRitman
300k playing 2-3 stars with rank B or A
edvin184
-
Aiseca
Cancer maps.
Or maps with at least easy to understand rhythms.
Juuuuuuuuul
They play full flavor and everything will freeze.

From my observations, since i've spend more than half my playtime in multiplayer,
#300k people like to play, if low bpm, jumpy maps, if high bpm, sliders-snake maps, usually around 3*,
depend on what they have fun, passes, FCs, or high acc.
if someone pick stuff with stacks, doubles, short burst, 1/3, variable bpm, symmetry, weird-to-read, old-style or more interresting patterns, half the lobby will rage quit or say "shitmap".
In my case, i think i was mainly playing 2*.
jdorbit
i'm 369,000 and play 4.7* maps with a b or higher. i don't play maps that i can fc, in my opinion if i can fc a certain difficulty it's time to move up to harder maps
Skidayo
I saw my friend trying hard to pass 4*
[offline player
I'm 250 000 k
I can play some 6 star map
And im severely underranked :<
Rikii

thangbui040603 wrote:

I'm 250 000 k

There is no such thing as underranked. If you think you are than prove it with your play :)
Kusama
I'm 399,765 and have been playing for 16 days. The highest map I have beat is 4 stars with a B. I generally play 2.5*- 3.4*
amnty
im on 360000 something and i cycle through 3-5 star maps.(extremely weeb maps)
Poidachii
all sotarks maps so they can steamroll 6 digits kek
mon_
I'm 270k so take a look I guess
Ayzel0
377000. 7 of my ten top plays are Harumachi Clover, so there's that.

I like playing low 4* maps because I tend to be able to pass them but they still offer a significant challenge - I don't have any FCs on 4* maps, though. I'm decent at FCing maps around 3.5*.
Topic Starter
Lil Rowdy

[offline player wrote:

I'm 250 000 k

Honestly i thought this as well but now a while later i realized that the ranking system is pretty accurate.
I just had a break through and am on my to 5 digits

And thank you to everyone else for replying to this post even though I was pretty cringe.
Flan_Fan
aether ritual to answer the op
kool aidd

jdorbit wrote:

i'm 369,000 and play 4.7* maps with a b or higher. i don't play maps that i can fc, in my opinion if i can fc a certain difficulty it's time to move up to harder maps

same with me rn
littlefeenix
I'm 300 000, i play 4*, 5* until 5,5*. I play since september 2019.
Ecstatify
I'm 307 000, I play 3* with 99% acc. I can also play some insanes or light insanes with A or B rank. I've played osu! since May 2019.

edit: more info
-Chaeyoung
I'm 209k and I have never been good at any FPS games so maybe that explains my slow improvement. I used to play 3* maps even at 300k. I slowly transitioned to 4* though. I never played too far outside my comfort zone, I played 3* maps for most of my osu game until i reached 300k. I don't get why people rush to play 5* maps and stuff, you can barely get 90% acc or even pass it, why bother to play it? Maybe for the experience but I see 300k players who have top plays with 92% acc and I am just confused. You could have found a map with less star rating and probably fced it for more pp. Or maybe I'm overranked O_O
atomicgecko6
im 350k and i mostly play 5 star maps and can full combo some 4 star maps
FORMless000
mostly high sr(about 5*-6*, sometimes play airman as the only 7* can be passed) but straight forward maps, and play only for pass. that's what I was doing back when I have such rank.
Yukanna
when i was 300k, 4-5*
-ANMi-
4*-5* map with some of the higher diff one if it's jump map
YamichanKawaii
I play high 3 star to mid 4 star I can fc everything up to 3.5* with 90-93% acc (I'm 384K)
Molly Sandera
#470k Currently. Trying to fc 3* maps but i need to start from 2.7* to properly build my overall consistency. So that when i become #300k, i will fc 4* instead. (Currently able to pass some 4* maps. Latest pass: call me it (500 tortures) insane at 4.6* (loved map). Dream pass: Halcyon (Long Version) [Human]
Juuuuuuuuul
You all are crazy, when 300k i was still working on my 2* maps, how the fuck are you able to play 4* and 5* that early, so impressive holy cow !
show more