Utada Hikaru - Hikari

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Makar

MMzz wrote:

[Yami]
00:54:965 (6,7,1,2,3,4) - This combo pattern feels weird to me because you're switching from the downbeat to the vocals. Not that vocal comboing is the problem just I think you can change the combos to help it fit better. Starting your combo here 00:54:965 (6) - Where to vocal pattern you are about to combo on makes more sense because it starts here. Then obviously you would remove the combo from 00:55:647 (1) - . Then you could add a new combo here so the combo doesn't get so lengthy 00:56:329 (3) - . then it resumes back into the downbeat combos.
02:05:874 (6,7,1,2,3,4) - ^
All fixed, thanks for noticing.

The only other thing I can say about this diff is i'm not a fan of your hitsound pattern. How you skip a clap every other time there should be one and use a whistle instead made me feel like the map was kind of empty at some points.(Following how Xakyrie did her hitsounds would be a better idea imo) But that is just my opinion, this map is still amazing. <3 Explained in IRC
I agree with the suggestion on Lindsay's diff, but I will wait for her confirmation to change it.
I like the OD5 on the Taiko since its more aimed to be a easier taiko in the first place and so that another taiko diff is not needed for spread.
Thanks for the mod ~

Xakyrie wrote:

The reason it is done this way is because there is a note that starts the next phase and pattern, and to keep it consistent, I cant have a spinner here, since it would make the note after the repeat hard to read (since it's placed in the center, and no, I'm not changing it.) I completely understand what you're saying, a spinner fits, but I'd rather constrain to consistency since I have been throughout this whole modding process, I don't want to change it now. ~
Updated
MMzz
Alright looks good.

Good luck you guys.
Sync
[General]
You have minute unmapped. Definitely cut the mp3 (use mp3DirectCut so you don't have to mess with the offset after you do it)

[Yami]
02:32:124 (2) - You forgot to add a clap on the slider tick I think... I'm not sure if you meant to do this or not; it seems like you did it to every other heart slider so yeah you should probably make the tick a clap
03:15:761 (2) - ^

[Hikari]
02:38:942 (1) - Just like Mark's difficulty. You're missing a clap tick thing
02:57:692 (1) - ^
03:22:579 (1) - ^
04:04:511 (1) - ^ WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE LAST ONE

That's it. Great mapset, honestly. No idea why you're missing those tick things. Like I said, it might have been on purpose but I'm not sure why you'd do that.
Sync
Topic Starter
Makar
thanks ~ :3
Suimya
Gratz Makar >w<///
spboxer3
congratz~ Makar^^
Yasora
grats >3<//
Stefan
naisu
YTYuyu
oh damn another ranked map D:. congratz on the rank ;)
vizzy
Congrats!! Great song and wonderful map, even lets us hear the whole song.
Elly-chan
Love this song. uvu// grats makar~~

ONE DAY I WILL MAKE A NORMAL GUEST DIFFICULTY FOR YOU AGAIN.. ONE DAYYYYY
MMzz
BIG YEAH \o/
Pereira006
Congratz~~ makar!
meiikyuu
yayy c:
nanaz0r
Congrats! I like this song = w=
athiota33
Kingdom Hearts <3
Congratz~!
DakeDekaane
Congratulations~ :3
Aoriki
Congratz.
Dino99
Gratz!
hipster3000
Congrats man, dem heart sliders 8-)
ice
うぉぁあああああああああああああ この歌大好き!
Xakyrie

ice wrote:

うぉぁあああああああああああああ この歌大好き!
so do we :3 congratulations on another amazing map, Mark! Becca too for the awesome taiko *0*
Topic Starter
Makar
thanks guys :3
Haruka_old
/late

congrats on this beautiful mapset, Mark! \(◑‿◐)/ and Lindsay too for the inclusion of her amazing work once again~