[ALL MODES ALL RANKS] osu! Roll Tournament 2 [Closed lol]

posted
Total Posts
show more
gundamunion
osu! Username: gundammango
Discord ID: gundammango#9310
Time Zone: 17 UTC

I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL.
BlightTown
osu! Username: Vadeemqa
Discord ID: Vadeemqa#9369

I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL.
Mara
osu! Username: Mara
Discord ID: Mara#0451
Preferred Time 17 UTC

SugiuraAyano
osu! Username:SugiuraAyano
Discord ID:SugiuraAyano#4546
Preferred Time: 17UTC

osugame_old_1
osu! username: osugame
Discord ID: Taylor#3821
Preferred time: 5 UTC
Storm
osu! Username: storm
Discord ID: storm#5582

audreych
osu! Username: audreych
Discord ID: audreych#2889
Preferred Time:17 UTC

"I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL."
-Addazza-
osu! Username: Illuminateefox
Discord ID: TS#3584
Preferred Time (Put either 5 UTC or 17 UTC please): 17 UTC

Sodium Chloride
osu! Username: Sodium Chloride
Discord ID: !notboii#9084

Badeline
osu! Username: Ladybug
Discord ID: Ladybug#8727
Preferred Time : 17 UTC
BTG4
osu! Username: BTG4
Discord ID:BTG4 #2849
Time Zone: 18 UTC

Evan1
osu! Username: Evan1
Discord ID: Evan#9129
Pictures
osu! Username: Pictures
Discord ID: Pictures#1972
Time Zone: 5 UTC

Casalicious
Osu! Username: Casalicious
Discord ID: Cas#0420
Preferred time: 17 UTC

Iguram
osu! Username: Iguram
Discord ID: Iguram#2485
Preferred Time: 5UTC

"I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL."
omletto5
osu! Username: mmv
Discord ID: mmv#9999
Preferred Time: 17 UTC

booper
Osu! Username: booper
Discord ID: JOB#0001
Preferred time: 17 UTC

I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL
cip
osu! Username: cip-
Discord ID: cip#2333

mahloola
osu! Username: mahloola
Discord ID: mahloola#4447
Preferred Time (Put either 5 UTC or 17 UTC please): 17 UTC
And copy paste the following onto your forum post: "I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL."
my angel kodama
osu! Username: my angel kodama
Discord ID: VVVVVZVXVZVBZXVBVB#1174
Preferred Time: 5 UTC
And copy paste the following onto your forum post: "I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL."
mniminwoo
osu! Username: mniminwoo
Discord ID: minwoo#7049
Preferred Time 17 UTC
Dragbit
osu! Username: Dragbit
Discord ID: Dragbit#9804
ADeadlyApple
Osu username: ADeadlyApple
Discord ID: SpotifyBot#1202
TimeZone: 5 UTC

Reimu-
osu! Username: xHei_57
Discord ID: xHei_57#4215

Leo Alvarez
osu! Username: MyAngelXiaoYing
Discord ID: Zeta Aquilae#4345
lolol233
osu! Username: myangelzfxggg
Discord ID: lolol233#3027
Jelljel
osu! Username: Jelljel
Discord ID: Jelljel #0105
Preferred Time: 17 utc
NKJ
osu! Username: NKJ
Discord ID: NKJ#1111
Brendan
osu! Username: Brendan
Discord ID: Brendan#7004
Gameplayer299
osu! Username: Gameplayer299
Discord ID: Gameplayer299#0571
Preferred Time (Put either 5 UTC or 17 UTC please): 5 UTC
DraQeu
osu! Username: DraQeu
Discord ID: DraQeu#9043
I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL
r48n34
osu! Username: r48n34
Discord ID: r48n34#6933

Trint
osu! Username: Trint
Discord ID: -Trint-#5735
ETHN
osu! Username: CaptainEChan
Discord ID: Ethaaaan#0835
xDololow
osu! Username: xDololow
Discord ID: xDololow#5624
Astralet
osu! Username: GunOfGaming
Discord ID: GunOfGaming#3153
Fairy Bread
To register, you MUST PUT THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR FORUM POST (failure to put the following means your signup WILL NOT COUNT)
osu! Username: Illinon
Discord ID: Ellie#8852
Preferred Time (Put either 5 UTC or 17 UTC please): 5UTC

Soulskyeflare
osu! Username: Soulskyeflare
Discord ID: Soulskyeflare#1014
Preferred Time: 5UTC

TurtleSenpai-
Osu! Username: TurtleSenpai-
Discord ID: TurtleSenpai#8008
Phymiath
osu! Username: Phymiath
Discord ID: Phymiath#6871

show more