[ALL MODES ALL RANKS] osu! Roll Tournament 2 [Closed lol]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kager
Osu! Username: --Kager--
Discord ID: ケガー#0337
Time Zone: 17 UTC

I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL. Love you good sir! <33
Okupsa
Osu! Username: Apsuko
Discord ID: Apsuko #2759

I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL.
PayneTrain
osu! Username: PayneTrain
Discord ID: Payne#5688
Preferred Time (Put either 5 UTC or 17 UTC please): 17 UTC

"I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL."
VnSoul
osu! Username: VnSoul
Discord ID: VnSoul#6973
Preferred Time: 17 UTC

I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL.
Espeon
osu! Username: Physics
Discord ID: adiass#6926
Penguin UwU
osu! Username: penguin UWU
Discord ID: Penguin#7224
Preferred Time: 5 UTC

MasterAnimit
osu! Username: MasterAnimit
Discord ID: MasterAnimit#4085
Time Zone: 17-19 UTC

blejd
osu! Username: Blade69
Discord ID: blejd#7420
Preferred Time (Put either 5 UTC or 17 UTC please): 17UTC

_demo
osu! Username: _demo
Discord ID: _demo#3318
Preferred Time: 17UTC
"I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL."
PatyYe
osu! Username: PatyYe-
Discord ID: PatyYe#1337
MonkeyMoon
osu! Username: MoneyMoon
Discord ID: MoneyMoon#5540

"I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL." <3
LeoFLT
osu! Username: LeoFLT
Discord ID: LeoFLT#0772
Preferred Time: 17:00 UTC
Karasmic
osu! Username: ItsKarasmic
Discord ID: Karasmic#8615
I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL
Miles_Naismith
osu! Username: Miles_Naismith
Discord ID: Miles_Naismith#2619
Preferred Time 17 UTC
Aids69
osu! Username: Aids69
Discord ID: HeadPancho#2528
Jintsuu
osu! Username: Jintsuu
Discord ID: (edited)
Blondazz
osu! Username: Blondazz
Discord ID: Blondazz#4321

Michni
osu! Username: twoj stary
Discord ID: michni#2148
Leithanien
osu! Username: Hanik
Discord ID: Haaniik#5234

deflateddolphin
osu! Username: deflateddolphin
Discord ID: Deflateddolphin#2495
Nibareaux
Username: Nibareaux
Discord ID: Nibareaux#5432
Preferred Time: 17utc

I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL (I mean why would anyone wanna upset mah boi Mike like that smh)
sirapophis
osu! Username: sirapophis
Discord ID: 🅱onaparte#4257
Kron05
osu! Username: Kron05
Discord ID: Kr0n[]5#8055
Khrono691
osu! Username: khrono691
Discord ID: khrono691#0384
BearZyo
osu! Username: BearZyo
Discord ID: BearZyo#6832
And copy paste the following onto your forum post: "I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL."
InfinityAstral
osu! Username: InfinityAstral
Discord ID: Astral#2868
Time Zone: 5UTC

girantinas
osu! Username: girantinas
Discord ID: girantinas#
lIIlIllIIllIlll
osu! Username: EthanTC
Discord ID: EthanTC#1662

stacker
osu! Username: stackerjoe
Discord ID: stackerjoe#0463
Sspannish
osu! Username: SsparnniF
Discord ID: you'll never lmm#0912 (subject to change)
Timezone: 5 UTC
GtaDestroyer
osu! Username: GtaDestroyer
Discord ID: GiDest#9684
I understand that by playing in this tournament I agree to all the rules and match procedures. I understand that failure to show up without notice or any sort of disrespect will ban me from any future tournaments hosted by M1keL
Arkal
osu! Username: shawn0123
Discord ID: shawn0123#7955

Raoul
osu! Username: Raoul
Discord ID: Raoul#8720
Rosemi Lovelock
osu! Username: Rexeez
Discord ID: Ampas#2071
Preferred Time: 5utc
FalseStatement
osu! Username: FalseStatement
Discord ID: FalseStatement#6720

su! Username: Sticky
Discord ID: Sticky#4755

_kyuu
osu! Username: _kyuu
Discord ID: _kyuu#1463
Time Zone: 5 UTC

Flask
osu! Username: Flask
Discord ID: Flask#7106
Sp3tre_old
osu! Username: Sp3tre
Discord ID: The Flash#6572
rock-on
osu! Username: rock-on
Discord ID: rock-on#9446

show more