forum

[edit mode] Hotkey for alternating distance spacing

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +13
Topic Starter
Mismagius

Pretty much this.

Any opinions on it? I searched it with these words and didn't find anything, so sorry if it's a duplicate.
Kitsunemimi
I like this idea, so support from me!~
Ekaru
It's a duplicate if you're counting similar requests formed within my head. So yes, I would appreciate this. There are also cases where you want your 1/2s to have a slightly higher DS than your 1/1s to prevent them from touching each other.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Good.
winber1
yes

that is all
those
Wait, you map with distance snapping on?
Topic Starter
Mismagius

those wrote:

Yes, any problem?

Bumping.
MoodyRPG
Let's try

Support !
ampzz

Blue Dragon wrote:

those wrote:

Yes, any problem?
I do the same as well, it's nicer to keep the spacing even instead of spastically placing notes and sliders all over the place like most do.

Support from me.
Derekku
Yes please! Many of us use 2-3 distance snaps per map (normal/compressed/jumps) so this would make proper DSing much easier. :p
Topic Starter
Mismagius
Bumping.

(I know bumping isn't always necessary, but this seems to be low priority atm so I'd better bump to see if it gets some attention.)
deadbeat
your bump for attention has worked :3
i like this idea since i also like to alternate between a couple of distance snaps. nice idea
Anzo
yay! This, I support~~

But how many hotkeys for this?
deadbeat
personally i think maybe 3 or 4 should be fine
SteRRuM
support!!
Kert
This will be very time saving stuff
Support~
theowest
This is something I'd really appreciate when mapping. No more fiddling with distance spacing.
jabberwockey
This would be super helpful
Support
Topic Starter
Mismagius
About using the 'multiple hotkeys' option: That'd be nice, and could even be definable at the Options menu or something (along with the distance spacing the hotkey will use).
TheVileOne
Support with invisible stars. The most worthless stars of all!
TheVileOne
BUMP Still want this. It's very annoying when you have to constantly be switching between two distance snaps. It happens a lot when you have the 1/4th spacing different than 1/1 and 1/2th spacing.